Hackers in Dbd

Why do mods pretend hackers don't exist. There are many hackers on the game and dbd devs seem to ignore them entirely. The amount of aimhacking huntresses or speedhacking killers is getting out of hand.A couple days ago a man had 6 totems, I cleansed 3 hex totems, then 2 dull, even after that the killer had devour hope. The hacker only got a one day ban and was back on the next day. Why does this happen?

Comments

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

I don't think there's that many. I've been playing for 2 years now and I can't recall facing a single hacker outside of the Mobile version.

• Yasuhoe
    Yasuhoe Member Posts: 30

Dont worry 90% of hackers are endorsed aimbot huntresses live on twitch

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

I've played for 6 months and have reported like 5? And there was more I didn't, either because I wasn't recording or lazy. Couple of macro bots as well.

• Zucker_Schock
    Zucker_Schock Member Posts: 565

Hmm not to offend you but maybe you overestimate how many hackers there actually are. In my recent time i have not encountered 1 100% hacking person.

BUT i do agree i witnessed a few hackers as well back in the day. Still its very rare, there are some other cheaters though, still not that many in my experience but can be quite annoying.

Keep in mind this game is quite buggy from time to time and sometimes glitches or exploits can be mistaken as hacks as well.

• Zucker_Schock

It could be though that you life in a area of the world where there is a increased hacker count though.

• Zucker_Schock

life = live

I correct my spelling here since i fear that my comment gets locked out for 30minutes again because of a edit.

This discussion has been closed.