If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So does anyone have a good grip on how exactly these new pallets work?

Options
Link
Link Member Posts: 135
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

when i played the clown i noticed that even without throwing gas on the pallets i could easily get lunges despite survivors being at pallets, so i went to play survivor and noticed all sorts of points where i couldn't throw it down. If i was sitting at the pallet and pressed shift i no longer could throw it down, sometimes when i ran up to it i cant throw it down. It seems like i have to run through it, stop at the other side and then i can throw it down. And if it's the case (or if this is just a bug) doesn't it defeat the purpose of the animation of survivors running through and throwing down a pallet, if they wanted to get rid of the vacuum couldn't they just make it like how they do with vaults? Like how when you press space a few meters away from it, your character goes into a lock on/auto run state and vaults when he gets to it. So you could make it so that when you press space a few meters away you auto run through the pallet instead of blinking to the other side and then throw it down, we could easily have that instead of putting all these weird deadzones in. But hey im no programmer and this is just my opinion, i font know how the coding in the game works but im just throwing it out there. And before i got carried away with my idea i'll just say again my question was how do these new pallets work, if anyone could teach me exactly where these deadzones are and how to use these new pallets effectively as a killer and a survivor that would be greatly appreciated!