Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Fun times ft. A face camping Micheal Myers

We were running against a Myers last night (Cro Pen Asy) and we had 1 hooked, and then me and 1 other surv. Myers was a face camper, so I was working gens. I kid you not, I got 2 done, and was about to unhook the first guy since I had literally not even like 2 seconds left for gen completion when he straight up starts trying to kobe. He endes up dying as my gen pops and then I have to run away (no speed perks mind you) and I ended up crouching behind the next gen, next to shack.

I can hear Myers opening lockers and checking around shack while i'm crouched still, trying to move to avoid the crows. This took like 3 minutes before he was satisfied I wasn't in shack. And then he moon walks away, and during the enitre time, the other surv didn't pop a single gen.

I did literally 4 out of 5 by myself. And I literally couldn't save her at the last because he was camping, and she knew it was time to leave, so she just stopped struggling and I just ran to gate cause I knew where it was, and I had no intention of running for hatch.

After the match ended I sent a friend request to the girl and we ended up doing another match together. She didnt seem too upset that I didn't unhook her. So at least I got a new friend to play with. Still a bit salty at the Myers tho.

Comments