My problems with dbd and influencers for the game

This could be considered me "hating" on certain fog whisperers, and you would be damn right! There are so many fog whisperers promoting toxic killer play styles who act like survivors go out of their way to have the game ######### them over. Recently a bug has appeared that makes it so near a rock by the hill you can get stuck in the ground and are unable to move, one fog whisperer has said that survivors "do it on purpose". Let me say that being rendered unable to play is not on purpose. It sucks for us because we cant do anything till the killer knocks us on the ground and picks us up. Its a free hook for killers, why would we do this intentionally?! Along with that some fog whisperers are promoting tunneling first survivor you see out of the game or taking a green mori and one hook moring the first survivor so that one survivor is out of the game. Devs only solution to this problem is borrowed time, but even that can be easily countered and is but a band aid for a massive gash. Some might argue that decisive strike exists, but its a one hook mori, decisive does nothing :/ I dont know why killers always complaining when this is how they act, then they always find a way to pin it on survivors. Sure survivors do it too but our only safety net to stop these play styles are constantly getting flamed by killer mains. The amount of posts ive seen complaining about decisive strike unbreakable and borrowed time make my brain hurt. Those perks are the only safety nets survivors have. If anyone read this far thank you so much for reading if you got this far, Im not saying to stop playing I just wanted to vent about my feelings with this game.

Comments

• tactic
    tactic Member Posts: 356

I think people hate DS purely because of how common it is in games, frankly I think it’s a bandaid fix and I’d rather they do something to solve tunnelling.

fog whisperers are still people, they also say dumb things. But unlike other games I’ve played, I think devs know when not to listen to them too much