I would not use meta perks but it seens that force me

Options
Breque
Breque Member Posts: 427

Congratualation you killer that says that face camping is an strategy and now that meta perks is being used to get off off the hooked without being punished

I just wanna see now more people crying about ds unbreakable dead hard and bt with friends

because if i just wanna to have fun with my frinds tryng to win i am gonna to be face camping for some random kid that think that face camp is an strategy

and now you jsut make one more person use metaperks congratulation because i cant play one match without getting tunnel or facecamped

Comments

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    edited August 2020
    Options

It doesn't have to be all meta or none. I often use DS or unbreakable (not together tho), then maybe another one like iron will or an exhaustion perk. Then the other two will be something like lightweight, dance with me, breakout, breakdown, flip-flop etc, I like ones that will be useless in most matches but will save the day one in 10 games.

Edit: but run what you want, it's your game too

• Moundshroud
    Moundshroud Member Posts: 4,458
    Options

Besides, some of us aren't going for the hit, but the grab.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Options

I have never felt the need to run meta builds. I just haven't. I rarely come across facecampers. I rarely come across tunellers. And I'm not a perk-abusing moron that thinks DS exists to give free gen time so long as there's a locker handy.

• KillScreen
    KillScreen Member Posts: 166
    Options

"Outside of brown ranks i never see a face camper." lucky you. i have seen a bunch in red ranks.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001
    Options

It is not mandatory, you need the skill to back it up which a lot of survivors can't back it up and rely on second chance perks.

Just like how survivor mains tell many killer mains, you have to git gud.

• Breque
    Options

how are i going to get gud if i cant even play because my teamates will just ######### for me and do gens

i dont even had the possibility sometimes to play and try to improve because of this ######### bubba that make me rage

• Breque
    Options

I know that it isnt every killer that facecamps i just generalize because i was in rage in that moment

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,288
    Options

If you want to use a perk, just use them no matter if they're "meta" or not.

Anyone that can't seperate their dislike of a perk from people using it should just be ignored as they're just scrub crying instead of being remotely constructive. No matter if it's about NOED, DS or anything else that's "controversial" in the game.

•  Antares2332
    Antares2332 Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Outside of brown ranks i never see a face camper.

Are you sure..?

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I'm still using Agitation + Iron Grasp + Mad Grit + Surge (the last one begrudgingly), and you can't stop me. Now to climb to rank 1. 😋

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

That one game where you're tunneled off the hook right next to the exit gate, and just happened to not only have brought ds, but have it proc.. these moments are few and far between for me.

I have played 9-10 games in a row without having ds proc once. But that one game where it's the difference between you escaping or not.. man you're glad to have it.

I like it's safety net, but ds most of the time just feels like a wasted slot. But I'm also not exactly an OoO user, either.

Idk i say use fun perks as long as you can get away with it.

• Koukdw
    Koukdw Member Posts: 279
    Options

There really is a need for a weaker basekit ds.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

Looking at ranks afterwards, i think i have seen a rank 14 face camper once. Now im not talking end game securing last kill. Thats different then camping first hooked to death.

• vogit10102
    vogit10102 Member Posts: 225
    Options
  • Pryzm
    Pryzm Member Posts: 393
    Options

When I run survivor, I don't use any meta and almost always regret it. Killers complain about meta, but they are the ones who create the meta. When I get tunneled three matches in a row, I load up DS. Then the killer cries because I DS'd at a key moment. Well.....

This community is just too much. lol

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

I think you need to take a break from the game. Never come to the forums after a bad game you'll end up posting a vitriolic rant.

No need to take it so seriously, its just a game.

• Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621
    Options

Just curious, how many hours do you have in the game and what rank are you?

It sounds like you're playing at around rank 20. Inexperienced killers will camp and tunnel because they don't know any better, if you're going down to them to inexperienced killers then that's on you.

If you're playing survivor at the higher levels, you don't really need to use second chance perks to escape. You don't even need to use perks as survivor currently. If you do need to use second chance perks to a chance to escape, then again that's on you.

• Koukdw
    Koukdw Member Posts: 279
    Options
  • Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621
    edited August 2020
    Options

If a killer is camping at red ranks they're throwing the game.

If you know the killer is camping, just gen rush and escape as quickly as possible. For the survivor team it's better that the killer only gets a 1k than a 2k or even a 3k/4k.