The Nun as a killer for halloween

This would be a cool AND VERY CREEPY licensed killer and could fit in with the game mechanics which are currently in the game.

Comments

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    edited September 2018

The movie was garbage tho. I went and saw it and it felt like it was trying to be more of a corny thriller than a horror movie. Hell at one of the quiet parts I yelled, 'Is it scary yet?' and the people in the room laughed.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

The next Chapter, after the soon to be released one, will be in December. At best we'll get some Halloween themed outfits.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    The movie was garbage tho. I went and saw it and it felt like it was trying to be more of a corny thriller than a horror movie. Hell at one of the quiet parts I yelled, 'Is it scary yet?' and the people in the room laughed.

Does DBD feel like a horror game to you?
    Indeed......

• CallMeRusty420

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Indeed......

I guess I must be missing your point since I don't understand what you're tryin to say with this statement.

• Master

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Indeed......

I guess I must be missing your point since I don't understand what you're tryin to say with this statement.

If the movie was garbage because the killer didnt scare you, then the killer is perfect for DBD :wink:

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Honestly I won’t be surprised if a Conjuring chapter has been/is being considered by BHVR with Valak (The Nun) being considered as the Killer, however it will probably get released after Halloween unless BHVR surprises us like they did with Leatherface. For Halloween, we’re probably just going to get some themed cosmetics (hopefully including the 2018 versions of Michael and Laurie) and a BP event.
  • CallMeRusty420

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Indeed......

If the movie was garbage because the killer didnt scare you, then the killer is perfect for DBD :wink:

You made my day xD

• Master

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Master said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

Indeed......

You made my day xD

I wish it was a joke...^^

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    Avoiding current comments, incase of spoliers, i love the horror behind The Nun. But i feel she would have a similar power to The Nurse or even The Spirit....regardless she ######### me up