The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Skeleton Key (red) not working

Leovanni
Leovanni Member Posts: 52

Was in a match against wraith with new pyro skin. All gens done, two gates powered (not open 99%), one person hooked, and all 3 of us (15 yds from killer and hook) on and near hatch. I cant remember the map name, rocky with buildings and trees?

No option to open the hatch. Wraith hits and downs someone 5 yds away, still no option, M1 does nothing. I am hit, I circle around Wraith is away from me and hatch. Still no option. I am downed, he walks away, I use unbreakable and stand on the hatch and around it. no option, M1 does nothing. I get downed and hooked.

Had two people die (including me) because key wouldn't work.

Its very frustrating to lose a match and a key because of a glitch. Especially since we had done so well. The reason why we didnt walk out was because we knew the hatch was next to the hooked player so we had a really good chance of rescuing them and escaping.

Is there anything listed above that may cause the key to fail? I've used keys on previous matches in similar situations. The only difference being perhaps the exact map and the skin of the killer.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments