I made a new perk for Killers - check it and tell me what you think about it

xxDeathwishDW
xxDeathwishDW Member Posts: 138
edited August 2020 in Polls

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hex : Fast Approach: Your connection with Entity is getting stronger without an interruption. It's starting to give you different ways to hunt your victims.

You start the game with 3 passive stacks.

After hooking a survivor, one of your passive stack transforms to a active stack.

After hooking another survivor, you can use Fast Approaching by pressing (?) button to bring the survivor to another hook stage.

If the survivor is in the "First - attempt to escape" Phase, the perk will immediately summon the Entity on hook.

If the survivor is in the "Second - fighting with the Entity" Phase, the perk will give the Entity a amazing amount of power, making the survivor sacrifice immediately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I know it's a VERY VERY powerful effect, so I decided to nerf it with these thingies:

• You can't use the perk if the survivor already suffered from it.
  • This perk will have 340/320/300 seconds cooldown. 180 160 140

Pick the true vote that fits you below! Also, don't forget to write any other ideas.

Edit: THE COMMUNITYS' IDEAS:

Made it a hex totem so it can be destroyable.

Edit v2:

If the killer uses it for a sacrifice, he/she will no longer be able to use it for a sacrifice.

Added 40 seconds to cooldown.

Edit v3:

If the Killer uses it for a sacrifice, +10 second extra cooldown will be added to normal cooldown.

Edit v4:

Cooldown is increased to 340/320/300 from 180/160/140.

Also extra additional cooldown +15 extra to +10 if the killer uses it for a sacrifice.

THIS POLL ISN'T ANONYMOUS BTW - OTHERS WILL SEE WHAT YOU VOTED FOR.

I made a new perk for Killers - check it and tell me what you think about it 27 votes

I loved it! I'll be so glad if that comes to game!!!
0%
Liked it. Seems pretty fair.
7%
GlamourousLeviathanxxDeathwishDW 2 votes
It's too strong! %100 nerf needed!( Too Strong )
66%
Seiko300GHERBEARRULESDamarusPennosukeAhoyWolfkinIrvinAwkward_FiendElcopolloSkullKidnotstarboardTotemsCleanserPior_Mortepa4nNivlacACEmusefanKateDensonMain3331RockyBruno 18 votes
It's strong. A nerf must come. ( Strong )
11%
lilsweetrollEobardThawneIR3KTheTrend 3 votes
A little strong. A little nerf, please.( Little strong )
11%
ReisMinerChromeskullJunsuina 3 votes
Useless. / Didn't like it.
3%
SCP_FOR_DBD 1 vote
It's too weak! Buff it.( Too Weak )
0%
It seems it's weak. Some ( Weak)
0%
Hmm, a little, just a little buff. ( Little weak. )
0%
Post edited by xxDeathwishDW on

Comments