If YOU were a survivor in dead by daylight

2»

Comments

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Name: Mr Frosty

Lore: some border guard fall asleep and woke up in the fog, lol.

Unique perks:

"wakey~wakey" - Tap action button while standing still once per match to activate +10% movement speed and +30% all actions speed bonus for 15min (excluding repair speed). Negative effect - at the end hindred status effect for 1 min and 50% louder breating until the end of match.

/ 100 pushups and 3km run every morning is not a waste of time. You passed army fitness test and your endurance allow to easily outperform other people. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ /

"Border Control" - Killers movement noise is 50% louder and killer leave scratch marks. Only Border Control perk users can notice killers scratch marks. During 1-3s scratch marks are red, 4-6s orange and 7-10s yellow. 11-15s fade.

/ Patrolling border for years was fun. /

"Boosted Immunity" - Immunity to permanent "Blindness", "Broken", "Haemorrhage", "Hindered", "Exhausted", "Madness" and "Oblivious". All effects are always removed in 60s.

/ European border guards must follow vaccination programs to prevent TBE and other infections. /

+10% movement speed should be op (xD), but its a fact that any border guard run faster and can maintain a faster speed longer than teenagers or other casuals, who sit on sofa all day. :P

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

I don't feel like making a killer one so.

Survivor: Oliver

Lore: the entity took me because of laziness (I'm on my phone and don't feel like typing everything)

Perk :You think this is it? - after recovering from exhaustion once you recover slightly faster next time, 2/4/6.

Do what you want - if no one is within 32m, you will get a speed boost on every action. Quote: "I just wanna go back to bed - Oliver"

Time out!! - if you are running and stop, your scratch marks disappear but the killer will get a notification as to where you are.

"Bruh I just need a smoke break"

Size :tall

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Perks:

Lazy dumbass:

Your laziness knows no limits. While in dying state, you make 50% less sound/75% less sound/ no sound, since you actually resting and enjoying yourself. Recovery time takes twice as long, but you get up fully healed.

"Aw yeah, no work today!" - Rattman

Ayy lmao:

You really like memes and sharing them with others. While repairing with other survs, you show them your meme collection. Their hands became shaky of laughter and skillchecks reduce in size and have a little more chance to proc. For every completed skillcheck by your teammate Ayy lmao gain a token, up to 3/4/5. If you complete good or great skillcheck, all tokens you have go into the gen you repairing right now. From now on you can see aura of this gen until killer kicks it. For every token on the gen it takes 1 extra second to kick it. Gen can have up to 3/4/5 tokens. All tokens remove after kick.

"Look at this doggo, aint he funny?" -Rattman

Break the silence

You enjoy listen to music from your headphones and consider silence your enemy. Every time you miss skillcheck, gain a token up to 3/4/5. While in chase, if you make loud action, for every token you have objects near you in 30 meters give killer bubble notification. All crows in 30 meters also fly up.

"Silence is screaming in my ears" - Sum41

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961

Perks.

Introvert. I hate other people and work better on my own. Gain 5/10/15% boost to repair speed when no other survivors are nearby. Lose 5% repair/healing speed for every survivor nearby.

Competitive lunatic. A failed skill check sends you into a bloodthirsty rage, stunning any survivor or killer in a 15m range for 5 seconds. Causes exhaustion for 60 seconds.

"Are we sure he's not the killer?" - Dwight

Jury rigged. You're an expert at rigging engines, but who knows how long it will last. Grants an instant 25% progress to a generator, but has a 25% chance of breaking in the next 10 seconds, reverting the generator to 0%.

"Just hold together a little longer, you piece of #!%#..."

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260

I'll think of lore later but here's my perks.

SHARP EARS: ( Years of singing and picking apart music has sharpened your ears to the slightest change in sound)

The sound of all actions sound 50/75/100% quieter to you. The killers terror radious becomes 10/15/20% more discernable.

MY HIDING SPOT: (The closet has become your best friend, keeping you safe in times of fear.)

While hiding in a locker, you no longer gain the blindness effect. Upon entering a locker, you see the killers aura for 2/3/4 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.

OUTSMART AND HIDE: (Your brain brought you to the top of the class and now it helps again)

After being in the killers terror radious for 30/25/20 seconds, click the activate ability button to activate the perks effects. After pressing the activate ability button, lose your scratch marks for 4/8/12 seconds.

• Bluesage
    Bluesage Member Posts: 11

Not sure about the lore but I think my perks would be:

Occult Knowledge: Your study of the strange, and macabre has tempered your nerves. When more than x, y, or z yards away from an active hex totem, the totem does not affect you. If you were the first on the generator, Ruin does not activate, however if someone else touch the generator Ruin, will tick down progression when they leave the generator. Devour Hope, and NOED do not put you immediately into the dying state, instead you are put into the broken state for 80/70/60 seconds. The broken state caused by Occult Knowledge can only occur once per match.

Intuition: You sense the Entity has blessed the killer with aid. You know how many hex totems are on the map (rank 1), and what aid the killer is receiving (rank 3). Hex totems that need to have actions occur to proc the totem are not revealed to the survivor until they are activated.

Heightened Sense: You feel as if you understand the motivations of the killer. When the killer is chasing another survivor, you gain increased movement speed. The speed is lost once the killer begins chasing you. This will cause you to be the obsession.

A few other ideas I had were:

Leaden: Your stubbornness to succumb weighs on your opponent. You concentrate your weight in a way that slows down the killer's movement speed by 2%/3%/4% when trying to hook you.

Buck: Your body reacts to the pain of the hook. When hooked, your body bucks and you kick the killer momentarily stunning them for 1/1.5/2 seconds. This counts as an exhaustion perk, and has a cold down of 80/70/60 seconds.

Slide tackle: Sometimes, you have to go low... While in running speed, press the action button to briefly slide. You are able to slide under thrown pallets. You are also able to slide into hex totems, decreasing the amount of time needed to cleanse by 10%/20%/30%. This counts as an exhaustion perk, and has a cool down of 80/70/60 seconds.

I'd love to see a Tackle perk, where you throw the killer on the ground just for the lawls.