Descent Beyond Map Idea

Since chapter 17 has no map, I though I would think up the map and try and plan it out as much as possible for a guy with zero drawing or modelling skill, so I have to stick to text for this one, okay?

New Map: The Library

A massive library where the Blight learned and was taught his skill in chemistry, later transformed into a disturbing laboratory for Talbot Grimes serums. The map would have a very similar layout to Hawkins laboratory, however would feature underground catacombs rather than a second level. In the catacombs, there is the laboratory full of test subjects, plants, pustula serum, and victims. This has a similar layout to the tunnels beneath the Game. Above the catacombs, in the Library, there are multiple growths of the New Moon Bouquet, puddles of plague bile, crates of umbra salts and stashes of the soul chemical. Survivors and Killers can also interact with hidden walls by pulling certain books on walls to open and close hidden doors. Statues of various legacy skins, withering blight skins, and hallowed blight skins line the walls.

What do you guys think? I tried to connect it as much as I could to the aesthetics of both the new survivor and new killer as well as keeping to the theme of the Blight taking from and experimenting with other killers all while making it something new and different.