Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

why

Chappy04
Chappy04 Member Posts: 193
edited August 2020 in General Discussions

with a lot of recent posts with survs complaining about killers in 1v1.

i wanna know why you guys want all killers to be just straight countered by an item or a perk or a strat when its a god damn killer like what do u expect.

also imo its more fun to verse a killer knowing that your just barely surviving like an intense chase with a spirit plus its very rewarding to know you looped a killer thats actually hard to loop other than move left or right simulator.

another point i see is that the more "balanced" killers like billy and huntress can get looped very easy by a good player so i dont know why u like that.

dont flame me for it, just want to see another view on this situation that i dont see at all.

Comments

• xenotimebong
    xenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

When playing survivor I want to feel like my skill actually has an impact on a chase.

When playing killer I want to feel like my skill actually has an impact on a chase.

That’s basically it. I don’t want easy downs. I want to actually feel accomplished when I win a game, on either side. That’s why I don’t smurf to bully rank 20s, because beating an opponent who had no chance to actually win is completely hollow.

• Chappy04
    Chappy04 Member Posts: 193
    edited August 2020

with the state of killers, your impact on the chase to some killers is insane like wraith, m1 killers then you have the higher tier killers were all you can do is stall them for a period of time. these are the best for a reason. even then these killers against an insane squad will get a 2 kill at most with 1 at end game. you see the killer needs 12 hooks because he cant tunnel or he'll get moaned at so if every survivor has a good impact on every killer, the killer doesnt have enough time to win.