Daily rituals

So how do this works, do they spawn based on what have i been playing or the spawn random ?

Couse i dont understand why all my rituals are survivors based when i havent touched the survivors since i begun to play

Comments

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

I play both sides but I get killer more then survivor one I think they are random for the most part and they need a rework some Daily rituals feel pointless to do.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

The rituals are random and I usually get killer rituals, much more than survivor ones. Some rituals I always skip, like playing the Nurse and some are very easy to do. Freddy's one is the same as just play as him, nothing else required, really. I wish when we log on it would ask if we want a killer or suvivor ritual, because some people only play 1 role and then they are stuck with a lot of rituals for the other role. And even if you refresh it, which you can do once a day, you might get another ritual for the same role anyway...

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

I think they are semi random. Like, you won't get a daily for characters you don't own, i believe.

Also: it'd be nice to get 6 dailies total, three for killer, three for surv. Might encourage people to play both sides...

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,986

I''ve also noticed there's absolutely no Zarina daily. Or at least I haven't gotten one since her release. Not sure about Nancy, Steve, or Cheryl. I honestly think they forgot to add survivors after the Ghostface chapter into the rotation because I never see their names come up.

Also haven't seen a Pyramid Head on so maybe they just forgot everyone XD

But yeah, I do think the game sees what side you play most and then gives you challenges for the other side. I typically delete the Nurse, Demo, and Spirit ones because I don't mess with them. I'll do Huntress, Myers, and Legion if I have to. Sometimes Trapper if I feel like being patient enough

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

I can confirm PH 100% does have a Daily. Cage survivors. But the rest I've never seen either. To the OP, they're pretty much random but my luck always puts me with killer dailies most times, and always kill survivors (Mori) with X killer. One challenge I despise and always skip