The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So, why do YOU teabag the killer?

Kagato
Kagato Member Posts: 27

Survivor or killer, I see this a lot. I simply have to ask what goes through your head when you decide "and now I'll teabag the killer for a moment instead of leaving right away."

Notice I specifically said teabagging the killer. Teabagging to "communicate" only works with teammates. The killer doesn't really see your teabagging as a form of communication outside of trolling.

So, why do YOU teabag the killer? 58 votes

I'm better than them and I want to gloat about it.
0%
I just escaped and the killer can't do anything about it, so I rub it in their face.
10%
Brodie[Deleted User]Pior_MorteKatie_metDoomSlayer666TheBaeHerself 6 votes
I do it to bully the killer, and its funny at their enjoyment's expense.
3%
AcromioEobardThawne 2 votes
I'm delusional and think the killer will see it as one big joke and not a troll.
0%
I do it to keep them focused on me, even if I come across as a jerk.
20%
GHERBEARRULESTaigaArcticWolfpichumudkipSlamitieKage_JihiFobboSCP_FOR_DBDLMalCJunsuina4scoreand7skinsagoalex9er 12 votes
Teabagging is unsportsmanlike and I don't do it.
65%
BlueberryMiriamGTapeKnotObsoleteYuno12345Walker_of_the_fog_96UistreelBulbasaur2008karatinac97ParallaxTodgeweihtSebaOutbreakGlamourousLeviathan[Deleted User]animalmakAwkward_FiendOwlzeyUndershotVeckmanTotemsCleanserRattius 38 votes

Comments

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

None.

Fooking survivor mains man...

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293

As a Survivor i don't teabag but if I play Ghostface and someone teabags i teabag back everytime i down them.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Being a dick to distract the bad guy is classic movie stuff. I don't do it often, only when the killer is trying to camp/tunnel.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

The only exception is Ghostface so he can teabag me back heh.

• Katie_met
    Katie_met Member Posts: 422
    edited August 2020
    I just escaped and the killer can't do anything about it, so I rub it in their face.

If the killer has had a tough game, or it's a weaker killer I'll just leave because I feel bad. But if it's a killer that's gone out of their way to be toxic, or camp or tunnel me, it's my way of laughing at them.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    edited August 2020

I can't stand that kind of behavior. (in my experience, are teenagers who generally do this)

• Brodie
    Brodie Member Posts: 64

Ma way of sayin haha f*ck u if they have played toxic towards me like bm'n me on hook for no reason, and if they tunnel me

• isilmerel
    isilmerel Member Posts: 136

Where's the "other" option? Only time I "teabag" the killer is if the killer happens to see me teabagging a teammate and assumes I'm doing it to them and I get tunneled for it. 😆

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

I need an other option for when I'm clowning around with a Ghostface.

• Breque
    Breque Member Posts: 427

If the guy camp me and tunnel me, I will Tbag for every window that i see

• ArcticWolf
    ArcticWolf Member Posts: 44

If i see a killer tunneling a friend or a rando i will teabag till im getting face camped so they can leave the other person alone