If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Missing Maps!

Options
Mechamutourmon1
Mechamutourmon1 Member Posts: 30

Please release The 5 Unreleased Maps, including the two for The Macmillan Estate, the two for The Backwater Swamp and the one for The Cortus Prenn Asylum. Also, please release another map for Backwater Swamp.

Comments

• Mechamutourmon1
    Options

We want the Teacher to.

• Mechamutourmon1
    Options

• Mechamutourmon1
    Options

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

Missing maps? Also please, no more swamp...

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

@RSB said:

There was a Lake map for the swamp that wasn’t released. I think that would be cool.

• Tasty
    Tasty Member Posts: 33
    Options

How about new maps but not as a new dlc but more like in general more maps? I know all maps by heart because of the amount of maps we currently have is a lot but not enough

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338
    Options

Please no more swamp maps :blush:

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:

@RSB said:

There was a Lake map for the swamp that wasn’t released. I think that would be cool.

It was an early stage of Grim Pantry, actually. Some assets were slightly different (neon and such), but that's it.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I still want a TRUE carnival or theme park map. Sorry Father Campbell's Chapel but you are the unwanted child I'm leaving at the Zoo.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:

@RSB said:

I wonder if the map would be essentially a donut. The middle is an impassible lake and both sides have to basically run in circles over and around fallen trees and debris. The shack would either be on one side, or in the middle of the lake connected by four bridges.

• xmenfanatic
    Options

One of the swamp levels has all the perimeter as higher up, maybe it was a lake and is now a slightly dried up swamp bog. I think it's that map and they retitled it since the lake wasn't actually there anymore.

@MegaWaffle said:
    I still want a TRUE carnival or theme park map. Sorry Father Campbell's Chapel but you are the unwanted child I'm leaving at the Zoo.

I’d love a map that is a dock with a beach, and it's on a boardwalk with a ferris wheel.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:

i kinda like that map with the church...... (i use balanced landing)

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,905
    Options

@RSB said:

Why does everybody hate the swamp maps? I personally love the swamp as a survivor. Not so much as a killer. Only maps I TRULY hate as a survivor is the hospital and the game.

• xmenfanatic
    Options

@MegMain98 said:

@RSB said:

Why does everybody hate the swamp maps? I personally love the swamp as a survivor. Not so much as a killer. Only maps I TRULY hate as a survivor is the hospital and the game.

I dislike it because I’ve played the swamp and cornfield more times than any oth r map. Lol. I like them, I just was to see the other ones more. Except maybe the wraiths junkyard level. I hate that giant wall of cars. Lol.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,905
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:

@MegMain98 said:

@RSB said:

I dislike it because I’ve played the swamp and cornfield more times than any oth r map. Lol. I like them, I just was to see the other ones more. Except maybe the wraiths junkyard level. I hate that giant wall of cars. Lol.

I have specific maps I like as survivor and killer. I get SICK of playing the cornfield maps as well. Especially since I usually play Myers and it is hard to use stalk through the corn. The original three maps just bore me at times. I HATE Shelter Woods as both survivor and killer. Ironworks and Coal Tower are the only Macmillan Maps I like.

Autohaven I only care for Gas Heaven. Azarov’s Resting Place can STOP showing up.

Maps as survivor I like: Swamp, Haddonfield, Springwood, and Asylum

Maps as survivor I hate: Shelter Woods, Meat Plant and Hospital...pretty sure most people don’t like playing survivor on those maps

Maps as killer I like: Meat Plant, Hospital, Springwood, Asylum

Maps as killer I hate: Shelter Woods, Any Autohaven map, Haddonfield (gens got done really quickly on this map).

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@xmenfanatic said:

@RSB said:

yea considering in the new map we see that puddles dont make sound when you walk or run threw them

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

@RSB said:

You mean Dead Lake? That is an alternate name for The Pale Rose map when it was in development.