The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Need teammates

I’m stuck at rank 15 while I’m rank 10 killer because 95% of the time I have teammates who ######### suck and don’t at least try to play objectives and it’s frustrating trying to do gens AND be altruistic while everyone else just ######### off. I’m tired of it because I play killer and that’s when I encounter people who gen rush and know how to waste my time as a killer. Why can’t I run into teammates like that? Anyways, I’m not the best but I’m not the worst either

add me on ps4 diamonddabs 

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

This is the reason why SWF is so strong

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

Probably because you're being bullied by experienced survivors who have purposely deranked themselves.

• diamonddabs
    diamonddabs Member Posts: 21
    iceman2kx said:

Probably because you're being bullied by experienced survivors who have purposely deranked themselves.

That could be it as well, like these people really know what they’re doing and it’s frustrating because sometimes I have to resort to camping just to secure one-two kills and it’s even less fun for me when I do that. I watch a lot of YouTube vids because I’m trying to learn how to be good without it but I can tell when I’m up against a team that knows how to play their roles perfectly and when I’m playing a team of randoms who are winging it
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Mines redsopine1
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

OchiDo on steam

• diamonddabs
    diamonddabs Member Posts: 21
    it is very easy to spot the difference.
    can you at least comment with something that like...you know helps? 
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@diamonddabs said:
    meshugganah said:

it is very easy to spot the difference.

can you at least comment with something that like...you know helps? 

You'll see crazy good organization that wouldn't be possible without voice communication (SWF).