Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

(Xbox)Error 111

IR3KTheTrend
IR3KTheTrend Member Posts: 23
edited September 2020 in Bug Reporting

This is bs im still getting kicked by error 111 i keep having to redo blood web and not getting point from games because of error 111 I've put 200$ into this game if not more in this on outfits,rift pass,characters and im getting tired of it and 150k blood points is like you guys are like heres a penny hope it helps its insulting do you guys care about your players at all because it dont seem like it. You guys said you fixed it the next day after your patch it supposedly it starts happening again and been happening almost every night since then and if its not going to be fixed I also would like all my money back for game ext...and if you are going to fix it I don't want no 150k blood point you need to do better then that because I know for a fact that there's people out there that play thus game that has put way more money into this game then I! This needs to be dealt with and at this point I feel like im just throwing money away in a game that you got to hope you'll be able to play today and i probably not the only one that feels this way.

Post edited by IR3KTheTrend on
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated