Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Entity spawns in the bloodweb

Why the entity keeps spawning on perks whem im about to buy them

is extremely annoying go for a perk, the entity ends consumming one zone

and instead of spawning on a corner where there are no perks, decide to do it in the perk who is next to me

but even worst, when im going to buy the next one, the entity spawn on it too

and i end buying only 1 perk at lvs 40-50

Answers

• brubli
    brubli Member Posts: 214

I guess you are just getting unlucky? Or doing something super wrong, I can't think of a time where i only got 1 perk at lvl 50

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

I have the same issue from time to time XD like i go for the shortest path to the perks and the Entity grabs it when i get to it, so i usually get 1 perk instead of 2 out of the 4.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

If you don't get distracted on addons and offerings and just go towards two perks right away, it shouldn't eat it.

Other thing is that it does consume a perk, when you get another perk. Usually it consumes the strongest ones (rank 3 purple) first. So if you have two perks which are rank 3 purple and two perks which are rank 1 yellow, you won't be able to get both purple in the same bloodweb level.

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374
    edited September 2020

i never buy items addons or offerings before i buy two perks by the short way.

but the entity still can spawn on a perk when it have other corners to spawn.

and this is not fair, the entity don't should spawn on them if i don't buy another one, or don't have any other spawn to do it.