Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which is the most FUN killer to use? Voting updated daily

Comments

• ZephanUnbound
    ZephanUnbound Member Posts: 227

I really enjoy Freddy, the mix of anti-looping, teleports and teleport fake-outs is just really fun imo.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Well, I don't mind the snoot booping in a farming match, but I almost never farm.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

Piggy Wiggy

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Trapper, Demo, and Mike are the ones that I have the most fun playing.

• Eightball_uwu
    Eightball_uwu Member Posts: 55

yall can disagree if you want, i dont blame you tbh, but i love playing nurse - the satisfaction from hitting blinks is amazing

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Plague is easily my top, followed by Slinger.

• JinSime
    JinSime Member Posts: 405

I'm sure to say Pig and Plague. Those are my 2 favorites. I wanted to become a Plague main, but since her vomit is bugged and it's frustrating to play her right now, I left her aside. I play other killers too, but certainly I have the most fun with those 2.

• Zucker_Schock
    Zucker_Schock Member Posts: 565

Trapper, his ability changes the playing field and gameplay for both roles. Its also pretty strategic. And don't forget the satisfying "SNAP".

• xMain
    xMain Member Posts: 16

Demogorgon. Shredding someone from hella far away or using the Moss to grab people off gens is just a lot of fun. Maybe I'm letting my love for Stranger Things get in the way.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Thread updated till this comment

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Changed data fot graphic

• BrianCore
    BrianCore Member Posts: 2

Dunno if people are still coming back to this or not. I'm a fan of the Doctor and the Plague. Both have powerful and consistently debuffing kits to the survivors and both can very challenging to face with the right perk build, especially Plague.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Pyramid boi!

• DFP
    DFP Member Posts: 156

Demogorgon is fun to play, really captures being a monster, but I'm lucky to get a single sacrifice with them. Myers is a great second, but you get So. Much. Salt. X_X

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

I like Doctor the most but I can't play him anymore because I can't hook anybody. I hope they fix this hooking bug. 😢

• Almo
    Almo Member, Dev Posts: 1,120

Pig.

• bubbabrotha
    bubbabrotha Member Posts: 1,138

Myers, cause I love being him, even if he sucks.

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

I say Blight because he is way to unpredictable to be not fun.

One moment your rushing from wall to wall and next thing you know you find a survivor who was about to run.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

myers

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

Hag.

• FabsRinas
    FabsRinas Member Posts: 169

Wraith

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

If you love Pig so much, why don't you marry her! 😃

Wait, that's both a terrifying and adorable image.

• PigMainClaudette

Hillbilly, Spirit and Hag are 3 of the lowest......

Interesting.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Hillbilly hasn't been fun since all the garbage they did to him. The new animations and camera, the stupid roar that drowns out every other noise at a point where you might actually need to hear footsteps of you're curving around a corner for example, and it's just plain annoying now anyway...yea Billy isn't fun at all now, he's a joke and feels like he's a new killer in beta with features that are unpolished.

Spirit and hag are kind of self-explanatory. One dimensional strategies, neither care about actually interacting with the game and with survivors and would rather do their own thing etc...

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Wraith.

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Blight.

• PigMainClaudette

Well, Hillbilly has NEVER been fun for me. Accidental cross-map snipes aside, of course. There is nothing funnier than having a Kate randomly run right in front of you, or a Dwight in a bush be in the middle of your chainsaw path.

I thought it was just interesting that 2 of my 3 most hated killers, and the only one that I think genuinely needs a nerf are actually amongst the lowest rated in terms of "fun" according to the community. And have been since the start of this thread when I made my first remark about the absence of particular killers.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

My top 2 would be Spirit and Blight. I like them because they both have depth in their power and their add-ons. The way that you play spirit is different if you're wearing father's glasses than if you're running activation add-ons and different than if you're using prayer beads. And for Blight it's all about the risk vs reward of using his power, It reminds me of when I was first playing portal and there just gets to be a point where you're thinking about how to use portals to solve problems and it becomes second nature. Blight is the same way, the more I play him the more I'm coming up with interesting angles that get me downs. It's also learning where you just cannot use your ability.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

Blight, for sure.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,752

Pyramid Head

• darklinger
    darklinger Member Posts: 128

Blight most fun Nurse most depressing on console for me

• EntitledMyersMain
    EntitledMyersMain Member Posts: 832

Father Myers.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

Deathslinger. I'm no good and rarely get a 4k in, but damn he's great to troll people :D

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

I would have to go with Daddy Myers and Demo. These two are probably the most fun to play and play against on both side as these two killers feel fairly balanced. I like to have fun in my games.

• MrLimonka
    MrLimonka Member Posts: 545

Ghostface and Deathslinger

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985

Deathslinger, for sure.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

Spirit,Myers,Legion,Ghostface most fun and I get 3k or 4k

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

for me its spirit billy and nurse, but i cant play spirit for too long before my braincells deplete

• Bjario
    Bjario Member Posts: 313

At the moment its blight for me

• BillyMain77
    BillyMain77 Member Posts: 415

Was billy untill they nerfed him

Now i like trapper.

Setting random traps survivors dont expect is most satisfying

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

For me Legion and Blight

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811

Myers because he´s my favorite Slasher of all time for many reasons and offers lots of playstyles. He didn´t age well in DBD though.

Oni because roars and smashing everything is always fun.

Trapper because outwitting Survivors with such a weak Killer is satisfying af.

• FogNoob
    FogNoob Member Posts: 116

I think it's easier to say the ones I don't like, there are so many fun killers. But if I had to choose I'd go with Gunslinger and Hillbilly!

• Chunkyboi
    Chunkyboi Member Posts: 115

PH

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698

Legion :)

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

Kinda funny how she is one of the most picked killers with one of the highest (if not the highest) kill rates. Shows that not much people really enjoy playing her, she's just ridiculously broken.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Doctor. I even enjoyed him before the buff (it was 2017, so not his first buff that gave him the stun, but the rework). He was one of the reasons I upgraded from the free trial to the full game.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

Pig and Pyramid Head are both fun for me.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Ghostface for sure.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

That's fair if you don't like Billy. And Idk, people enjoy killers that want to interact with the game more, despite ones like Spirit and Hag being really strong. Not very fun to win every game for free with Spirit all the time.

And when you say the killer who "genuinely needs a nerf" are you talking about Spirit or Hag or do you think that Billy still needs another one?