Kill with friends needs a fix

If you're playing kill with friends you shouldn't be able to see other survivors auras at all and if the killer is following you around towards other survivors then you both should get some kind of debuff to make it more fair to randoms.

Kill with friends needs a serious fix since just had 1 person quit near match start because 1 survivor was working with the killer to nail other survivors. They went around using aura to find other survivors and led the killer to them. The killer would occasionally whack the friend and then chase but let them get away. The griefer would get to do hex totems and other things all while getting occasionally chased.

So boht the killer and their friend wracked up points for doing nothing but grief 3 other people. The killer scored 14k+ points, the griefer score close to 8k points. Both myself and the other person griefed got deranked while the killer scored big. This just leads to dcing because why reward griefers when it's obvious they're not getting banned for it apparently considering they're so blatant about it.

Comments

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

My understanding was KWF was unranked, invite only and you do not pip or get blood points out of it. I never use it so I may be mistaken.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@lasombra1979 said:
    My understanding was KWF was unranked, invite only and you do not pip or get blood points out of it. I never use it so I may be mistaken.

Thanks for the update but in this case both got points and least the end game scoreboard showed they did.

7926 for friend and killer got 14261.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

If I remember right, it shows bloodpoints but you actually do not earn anything. It is supposed to be an unranked non earning match.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@lasombra1979 said:
    If I remember right, it shows bloodpoints but you actually do not earn anything. It is supposed to be an unranked non earning match.

Ok well that'd make sense but I wonder how they deal with the randoms in this situation since they're going to be at a disadvantage? I'ts even worse in the situation I described since ti was an obvious griefing situation.