At this rate I'm going to become a forever freddy main/spirit, I swear to god

Quick and little rant ok? :)? If this is not allowed I can just delete this.

Another day on red ranks, and I LITERALLY can't play to enjoy the game, chill, or farm bloodpoints.

Literally.

Always 4 survivors running copy pasted builds, and gen rushing like CRAZY DUDE. Are you guys ok earning 15k bloodpoints or even 10k or less per match lol?

It's insane the amount of sweatiness. They just don't play this game for fun, they play this game to win and feed their ego, in case they are the typical cocky ones. Because yes, I face a lot of this type, going berserk on end game chat trying say all kinds of things (and nope, I'm not whining about end game chat, that's the least of my problems).

I just swear to god that If my games keep going on like this every day, I'm going to dump 1M points on freddy and spirit everytime, and I'll just play them. Because you just can't have fun with survivors who just mindlessly want a quick win-win in every single game.

Comments

• AnotherJacob
    AnotherJacob Member Posts: 66

Do you play for fun?

• goatslinger
    goatslinger Member Posts: 522

Honestly just use noed if it's bothering you. A lot of those games take notice to the amount of totems you see left and chests not searched. A lot of survivors come in just to bang gens and leave. Just use noed and punish them for it. Learn to love the salt you will get from it.

• ILoveDemo
    ILoveDemo Member Posts: 681

So I know it Sounds rude but...

Get gud If you want to win against good/Red Rank surv.

And learn to pressure Gens so they don't repair then too fast.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

I could ask the same thing about Killers. The amount on tunneling in Red Ranks is ridiculous. If you don’t make it easy to get caught in the first place, the Killer wants you out immediately. This isn’t only a Survivor issue, it’s both sides & I personally can’t stand sweaty rushed games.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,744

*laughs in freddy main*

but nah seriously red ranks are absolute torture, especially evenings/weekends. id suggest, if possible, playing during the morning/early noon, or late at night.

• Stinde
    Stinde Member Posts: 459

That's the reason killer lobbies are instant all the time. I'm dodging the obvious 3/4-man, multiple toolbox and key lobbies. Keeps my mental health in check.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

It sucks to have short matches but you can't really blame them for playing to win, even if it's boring 5min genrush.

It's hard to play "for fun" in red ranks on both sides since main goal will always to be winning.

My advice would be to play killers you like and once you get too many bad matches just use mori to ensure you'll have a lot more control over next game. If survivors you get play for fun and aren't sweaty, last hook mori them and if they rush you then just straight insta-mori their asses.

If that doesn't help you can ofc always use meta build+mori on spirit. Whatever suits you really.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

I get survivors with almost every mindgame I pull. It doesn't matter how good the killer is, gens trump everything, and sometimes you just get an avalanche of SWF teams that know how to play the game even if they suck at chases. Their perks prevent snowballing, their teamwork gets gens done in a timely fashion, and people scream "git gud" even though you played far better than them.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101
    edited September 2020

As for me, I'm pretty fine with sweatfest, copypasted builds and other bs as long as these players are polite and don't act like biggest [BAD WORD] on the planet

But when these bastards start blaming ME for doing the EXACT thing they are doing (running meta, sweating, running STRONG things, playing dirty etc etc etc) I really want to hurt them.

Sometimes I dream to be able to get matched against same survivors in next game with a snap of my fingers. Oh, you dared say anything to me when I was chill playing Wraith with ######### build, while you sweated like you were in international finals, running strongest survivor perks in game, being and swf and using top tier items? I'll make sure to unleash some really monstrous things like Slug king doctor or straight up take my nurse (legacy 3 btw) and burn you to ash. And do that again. And again. Until that little ######### learns its lesson and will never opens its mouth unless it wants to say something positive.

• Kumnut768
    Kumnut768 Member Posts: 789

doing gen bad lol

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

What do you expect them to do exactly? To stand in the open and go for a stroll holding your hand?

Their objective is to repair the gens and escape. This rant is as illogical as survivors complaining that killers kill.

• ILoveDemo
    ILoveDemo Member Posts: 681
    edited September 2020

If you relly that good you would not make this thread. But hey you can't win every game and that's ok. You are still humen after all so you will make mistakes. Even Otz losed 5 Times in a row with Trapper (and yes he raged).

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Just throw on corrupt if you're having that much trouble with gens. If you're a good killer getting a first hook to get the ball rolling before or around the first gen is all you need. The vast majority of red rank survivors are quite awful as a lot are carried by SWF comms.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340
    edited September 2020

I had time for 2 games last night, with clown. Brown addons, bday cake offering, No noed, no tunneling or camping. Spreading the damage equally because I need bloodpoints and fast games don't do that for me.

0k on both games. They were on point with unhooking and body blocking and one had Object.

To be fair, i was an immersed clown so I was tipsy as butt 😂😂😂😂😂.

I'm currently only green rank on pc so wasn't expecting red rank squads, but I guess the time I played at doesn't have enough red rank killers for red rank survivors.