Injured status

It should penalize with reduction in repair time and not recovering from exhausted when the survivor is injured or die state

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

What’s the reasoning for the suggestion? Note that injured survivors already suffer a few significant downsides, namely not being able to last as long if chased and being easier to track by sound and blood trails.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

Sounds like you need Thanatophobia. Coming soon to a killer near you. (Its a nurse teachable)

But wait, there's more. Blood echo would help your exhaustion issues by giving survivors more exhauation! (Oni Teachable)

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Return of the healing meta then? Also, by how much and what would be the point of running Resilience then?

• ScienceGirl
    ScienceGirl Member Posts: 92

What would be the point in Thanataphobia and Resilience if this was implemented?

• C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179

The problem is that the disadvantage is not very significant. You can make objetives and recover from exhaustion as if you were healthy. No heals meta is supported by this mechanic. As a survivor, if I know that the killer is not looking for me, I have no need to heal and do everything at normal speed.

• C_Frank
    C_Frank Member Posts: 179

Thanataphobia is a not bad perk but not very good either, tier B o less.

Resiliencie in this context cancels the effect being injured to make objectives. Now the injured survivor is more efficient than healthy.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

The no heal meta is great. Just hit them and they go down. None of this silly chasing. Make them regret not healing. Laughing in Oni.jpeg

Thanatophobia is a pretty mediocre perk, I'll admit.

The disadvantages of being injured are: Being 1 shot downed, groaning in pain and leaving a blood trail.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,765

Think this suggestion through mate. So with this change an injured surv would never lose exhaustion. But Dead Hard (a widely used perk) requires you to be injured and not exhausted to activate. And Resilience goes out the window as well like others have mentioned, and Thanaphobia won't mix with this change either.