Idea new killer : The Werewolf

Jill10230
Jill10230 Member Posts: 475
edited September 2020 in Creations

Name : The Werewolf (Anna)

History :

The history of Werewolf goes back to the Colonial era of the USA. Anna was a young woman with no history, she liked to wander through the woods looking for a quiet place, far from the war. One day soldiers arrived in the village killing everyone, Anna's family was horribly killed. Some people say that the village officials had denounced Anna's family for illegally hiding smuggled food (which was forbidden at the time). A few years later Anna recovered from this tragedy, but was still angry with her village. One day she ventured too far into the woods and after some strange noises and screams she came face to face with a creature that no one could have imagined. The creature clawed Anna on her back and Anna, overcome by fear and pain, managed to escape and find her way back. After hours of walking she found a house but no longer recognized her village. She saw a man in military uniform coming out, protecting his family. The soldier asked him what she was doing there in the middle of the night, and that's when Anna's past came to light... the soldier became the factor in her anger. The claw on her back closed and Anna began to transform. The frightened soldier used his rifle, but it had no effect... The next morning the villagers discovered the horror, a whole family had just been massacred in the night... Anna has no memory of her past, but her anger towards the people of the village was still there. Anna became "the beast", the "werewolf" of the village, a hunt began in the woods, but none of the 100 trackers will come out alive from this hunt... Anna was never found, and some say that in the far woods there is a ruthless monster and that those who go there do not come back....

Power :

The call of the night

By activating its power the Werewolf screams! His agility allows him to run (8.0 m/s) at very high speed, his physical mass allows him to destroy obstacles in his path, and his claws become lethal. While running it is able to feel its wounded prey at a distance of 40 meters but its terror radius increases from 16 to 46 meters. Any survivor being touched by its claws goes under "Blindness Status Effect", the survivor must heal himself to remove this status.

Its Perks

In the moonlight

Survivors who fail an ability test are assigned the status "Oblivious" for 30 seconds.

The Bloody Claw

Survivors in the killer's radius cannot reveal their aura to other survivors when they are fit or injured. Survivors under "Stamina" undergo the "Oblivious" effect for 40/80/120 seconds.

The loner

The aura of survivors saving the other survivors become visible for 10/20/30 seconds.

More information :

Normal speed

Large size

Woman (formerly)

Translat FR/ENG

Comments

• N0T0Ri0US
    N0T0Ri0US Member Posts: 59

Ability is too over powered.

Like the first perk, not sure about the second and like the 3rd perk too except divide the times by 2. ( i.e 5/10/15 )

• Jill10230

Why not. It's still great for approaching survivors.🤗

But for the Werewolf, what you think ?

• Pogiforce
    Pogiforce Member Posts: 8

Power needs some heavy adjustment, but I can see it working.

Killer instinct Radius needs to drop from 40 meters to 8. serves as the werewolf's ability to track nearby survivors by 'scent'

8.0 is too fast, increase it to double movement speed instead. still faster than human speed, as wolves are.

lethal attacks in power feels over done, and doesn't synergize well with his perks that are about doing things to injured survivors. instead, reduce base attack cool down while in power by, say, 50%. That way they can injure one survivor then peel off to go after another one nearby, or dedicate to the one survivor and still get a fairly quick down if played well. I would not put the blindness status effect on the claws by default, make that an add on. if you want lethal claws, make that an add on but it also gets rid of the existing cool down reduction and imposes an additional cool down penalty on missed basic attacks.

Instant destruction of obstacles should not be part of this power.

Ability needs a timer for up time, and a timer for cool down. 60 second cool down that can be reduced with add ons, 20 seconds up time. Maybe have it charge from bloodlust stacks, get a stack of bloodlust, the ability has an immediate cool down reduction of 20 seconds.

rename Bloody Claw to the Lone Wolf, as it isolates survivors and plays into that wolf theming. I like this one, info perks on survivors are underrated and this would counter things like Bond, Empathy, Kindred, etc. For it to be effective though, I think instead what it should say is that injured survivors cannot see the auras of other survivors. Play on that idea that the injured person is alone, and perhaps infected with Lycanthropy. Still have it work on survivors who are within the terror radius, injured or healthy. Since it's an info denying perk I feel like there's more liberty in making it strong since denying info can simply be outplayed by a good Survive with Friends team.

I like the first perk, no suggested changes.

I think the name of the third perk should be changed, especially if we're going with Lone Wolf for the name of the second perk. "One with the Pack" again plays into that wolf theming and also refers to the fact that it lets you see a survivor who is saving a member of their 'pack'. The idea that as the wolf, you have an understanding of how packs think. those timers are absolutely rediciculous for a killer sided info perk though. Instead, make the timer 5 seconds and it imposes the broken condition on the rescuing survivor for 10/20/30 seconds. This works well with lone wolf, since it isolates the survivor and makes it easier to track them down.

• Jill10230

"Instant destruction of obstacles should not be part of this power."

The problem is that his power may be more annoying than Legion's if he doesn't destroy the pallets instantly.. or he destroys the pallets faster like Gorgon..?

Thank you for your opinion. Sure we don't agree on everything, but i like your ideas there are ideas !🤗