Who's Your Least Favorite Killer?

For this I mean your least favorite to play against but you can take it any way you like. My least favorite is Huntress, closely seconded by Freddy.

Comments

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416

Freddy, he could be so cool but instead hes just an m1 killer with tar blood.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

pig.

i HATE RNG and sadly thats all her RBTs are.

i died to a trap cause the key was in the 4th box on a huge map while the killer happened to be around there? clearly i just gotta get better at the game. i get my trap off first try and piggy loses her momentum immediately? clearly she just needs to get better at the game.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Deathslinger these days. He's not op or anything, I actually think he's pretty weak. It's just completely boring game play with very little interactivity.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

To use: Nurse (console)

To go against: Bubba (face camper, it's just not fun, we get 3 free escapes, but... BOOOORIIIIIING

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

Doctor.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Doctor - Annoying af

Huntress - Hard to beat and toxic

Freddy - Annoying mechanics

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Freddy hands down.

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

From both perspectives Oni, I just dont enjoy it.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

GF/Billy

• Athaeme
    Athaeme Member Posts: 19

Deathslinger by a long shot

Fav: Billy/Legion

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

Playing as? I honestly don't like playing as spirit hag or huntress and also nurse

• Jukantos
    Jukantos Member Posts: 114
    edited September 2020

Split evenly between Freddy and Conehead. I dislike the idea of designing specific killers to disable key perks like Borrowed Time, it makes balancing around these "meta" perks utterly impossible.

Pyramidhead takes the #1 spot with ease though, because his stupid cages don't count towards ANY archive objectives and it's genuinely hindering my progress at the moment. The only reason he's a top 5 killer is because he gets to ignore DS and BT and just remove a survivor from the game very quickly with a tripple tunnel. Also his camping power got so bad with the ability to just draw another circle around a cage, that they had to hotfix him to be slightly less broken strong at camping, that says everything about him.

Huntress is IMHO one of the fairest high skill cap killers in the game, the only valid reason to dislike her at the moment is that the hit validation on dedicated servers is more outrageous than tail-grabbing in Fall Guys ^^ The few huntress's that i do lose games do have always deserved it.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I'm a killer main and my least favorite to play as is Nurse. She is by far the least fun killer to play, who wants to stare at feet for 1/3 of the match? (I mean I hear some people are into that sort of thing but that's another story.) In fact when I do play her to do a mission I intentionally run her green or red add-ons that trade off some of her blinks for faster movement speed. That's right, I intentionally play a green add-on which makes Nurse worse than no add-on at all just so I don't have to be in blink stun all the time.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Trapper and hag equally. I hate to play against trapping killers so much. I manage to direct myself into every single trap they place somehow and even when I don't still really dislike their gameplay, for me it's boring.

On the other hand I love facing strong chasing power killers like spirit, nurse or deathslinger who others usually hate to vs. Their gameplay is extremely enjoyable and exciting for me.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,248

Least favorite to play against? Legion. So boring and weak. Essentially sit there and take the frenzy stab, then get chased by a laughably weak M1 killer. And many Legion players turn the game into a Deep Wound simulator because it's literally the only thing Legion is good at.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    edited September 2020

Freddy because he requires the least amount of effort to apply the max amount of pressure and to cake it on you can predict Freddy but his endless amount of puddles care not of your predictions. He is trapper with all the traps in the palm of his hand. So why trapper have no traps and such along time to set up with this doof able to do what he does?

• GreyWolfofNorth
    GreyWolfofNorth Member Posts: 28

Least is easily Leather hands down. I see many leathers bringing Mori's and if a leather catches you outside a loop there's like no chance to get to one before he downs ya. Unless he's a potato and loses to a wall.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Doctor and Legion

• KillScreen
    KillScreen Member Posts: 166

To play as? Bubba.

Against? Spirit. (I like chases).

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

Deathslinger. I don't think I've had a single game against a Deathslinger where I actually had fun.