If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I wish devs cared about the game

Options

Yeah, the title pretty much says it. Devs are literally a buch of rank 20 who don't even care about the game.
I recently made a post, where i reported a guy cheating and guess what? It was deleted without any kind of explanation.
That's a customer service we deserve! Indeed, making a couple of skins and new donation system is much more important then making a new report system that might actually work.
Well, okay, the existing one just never worked, but we could've report people via contacting moderators.
Yet, not so long ago this was completely removed. Now the official report guide says that if you want to report player, you need to do that ingame.
It would be pretty okay if not several issues.
First of that is you HAVE to make records of your gameplay. Well, okay, how many ppl are doing that?
Secondly lets consider we have a video, we even opened the hacker's profile in it to show it is actually him. What do we need now? Of course a YouTube channel! After the goddamn game we have to just stay at the ending screen and wait till the video we made is uploaded!
But wait, there's more. That small chat part where you're supposed to tell what for you are reporting a player and where are you supposed to place a link(!) to the video. It does not support the goddamn ctrl+c feature. Yes, you have to type the url letter by letter.
You could've done a forum part with reports if you are too lazy or consumed too much with new skins and other crappy changes you are making to the game, not just leaving the possibility itself to youtubers only. Oh wait, you've also banned half of them. Because some kind of goddamn ochido sandbagin' a survivor and making a funny video of that which thousands of ppl will laugh off completely deserves the ban more then the actual speedhack cheater.
That's what you call justice!
Yeah, may be i am just survivor main bitchin' and complaining as usual, may be.
But i want a goddamn working report system so we can purify the game we love from ppl who ruin it, dammit.

Comments

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

I can see you're angry at the devs, but your anger is 110% justified. Just like mine.