The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

huntress cosmetics

so me and a friend were messing around in kyf and we started talking about the huntress' lack of cosmetics ad we thought that her hatchets needs their own cosmetics... thoughts?

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    It would be a skin for her power. As we know we have customizations for head, body and weapon. Then all of the other Killers should also receive power customizations. 

Anyway, she'll receive some new outfits in the upcoming update. 
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Brawler said:
    It would be a skin for her power. As we know we have customizations for head, body and weapon. Then all of the other Killers should also receive power customizations. 

Well ya true but wouldn't it be cool to have different hatchets or play Billy with a tie-dye chainsaw or a neon green bell for wraith.
  • Zaije
    Zaije Member Posts: 38
    Brawler said:

Well ya true but wouldn't it be cool to have different hatchets or play Billy with a tie-dye chainsaw or a neon green bell for wraith.
    Can I get a shirtless stalk power? 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited September 2018

@TheDarkLycan said:
    so me and a friend were messing around in kyf and we started talking about the huntress' lack of cosmetics ad we thought that her hatchets needs their own cosmetics... thoughts?

We still need a shirtless huntress cosmetic, survivors got theirs and I want mine now :wink:
    "#" makeDBDscary

Damn this # thing is completely #########, who designed this

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,522
    For the thrown hatchets? I dunno, them's pretty fast and spinny. I don't think anyone would even notice them. You'd have to try really hard to convince me to pay for something most people would never notice.
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Peanits said:
    For the thrown hatchets? I dunno, them's pretty fast and spinny. I don't think anyone would even notice them. You'd have to try really hard to convince me to pay for something most people would never notice.
    I think the power cosmetics would all be purchasable with shards