The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Last Survivor on the Hook SHOULD NOT Die Immediately

2»

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@scumrrado said:
    ..., but at that point the killer already has a huge advantage …

This one made me giggle.^^
    Questions like this (Why no kobe chance for the last survivor?) can only come from people who are thinking this (Killer has a huge advantage).
    rolleyes

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

@Jack11803 said:

@Killigma said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Killigma said:
    If you did not die straight away, you would have got camped anyway. So either way you are not getting another free escape, take your loss and move on.

1) killer could mess up and swing early. 2) I want the points

Mess up what? Camping the hook? Regardless if he swings early, chances of you Kobing off the hook and him not insta-downing you again are very, very slim. Also, your second point, I could care less what you want, you are not entitled to free points. If the Killer hooks all three Survivors, and then downs you, regardless of your earlier contribution, he surely is more entitled to his 4k than you hopping into a hole in the ground, just because you are last alive?

I didn’t know asking to be able to use my deliverance, when I was able to survive till last, AND it USED TO ACTUALLY EXIST (not some new thing I want) is far from blind entitlement

No one mentioned Deliverance? And you're missing the point. If you are last hooked, chances are the Killer would still stand by you, in case of a Kobe off the hook. So if you do hop-skip and jump off the hook, you are getting downed within a few seconds anyway. The OP was about not dying straight away, whether you die to the Entity of the Killer, you are most likely not getting a free escape when you are last alive.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Master said:
    The last survivor dies instantly on the hook because otherwise they would hold the game hostage for another 2 minutes.

This used to be a thing back in the day, if I recall it. The devs eventually made it so that the last survivor just dies when hooked.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    edited October 2018

@Killigma said:

No one mentioned Deliverance? And you're missing the point. If you are last hooked, chances are the Killer would still stand by you, in case of a Kobe off the hook. So if you do hop-skip and jump off the hook, you are getting downed within a few seconds anyway. The OP was about not dying straight away, whether you die to the Entity of the Killer, you are most likely not getting a free escape when you are last alive.

So hooks near the hatch or near the open gate would be terribly dangerous to the killer and would force him to camp.
    Kobe try, maybe delieverance… missed timing on the hit and free exhaustion relief would equal a free escape.
    Maybe the killer didn't even mess up the timing and hits during invu, but the broken invu keeps lasting while the survivor is already running (happend to my multiple times).
    And if the hatch is close enough, the killer can even down the guy and the victim will jump into the hatch during the weapon cooldown animation.

Sorry, but big NONO.
    Please no more ways to screw the killer… we already have to many of them.

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

@Wolf74 said:

@Killigma said:

So hooks near the hatch or near the open gate would be terribly dangerous to the killer and would force him to camp.
    Kobe try, maybe delieverance… missed timing on the hit and free exhaustion relief would equal a free escape.
    Maybe the killer didn't even mess up the timing and hits during invu, but the broken invu keeps lasting while the survivor is already running (happend to my multiple times).
    And if the hatch is close enough, the killer can even down the guy and the victim will jump into the hatch during the weapon cooldown animation.

Sorry, but big NONO.
    Please no more ways to screw the killer… we already have to many of them.

This is basically my point, if you hook next to the hatch and the gates then you will be ready for a Kobe and I would like to think that since you can see the Kobe animation you would not mess up the down. Hatch stand off is a thing unfortunately so that is the Killers call if they want to waste 30+ mins on a kill.
    Survivors have enough ways of getting the escape, if you are last alive, take the loss and move on.