The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you think BHVR listens to the community?

AwakenedRodin
AwakenedRodin Member Posts: 4

Do you think BHVR listens to the community? 49 votes

No.
20%
WeederickkodiakyBlueberrySleepyWillosmappdoodahelix43GoshJoshbm33HollexJunsuina 10 votes
Yes, they listen to feedback.
46%
AdelooSeiko300FibijeanmintchapstickAven_FallenBlazelskixEaPassarinoTTaigaAhoyWolfEnderloganYTIcewhisperAxeAwkward_FiendElcopolloSkullKidGenerator_RepairerShenaniganDerZuntorFobbo 23 votes
Only to streamers.
8%
TekachikaArcticWolfDeshOxiTape 4 votes
They won't look at this poll either.
24%
maderrmusstang62MrPenguinpalletsryummy10grapplesThePoliceOBXKingpaulmathersPega6Pior_MorteSaltyWiggensMoravenei 12 votes

Comments

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

Yes, they listen to feedback more some gaming companies that I've seen--but the thing we forget is that not all of our community suggestions are actually good suggestions.

Though boy did they take a long time to fix the murder mountain.

• Pior_Morte
    Pior_Morte Member Posts: 526

I lost my hope after they revert the Billy changes again, now he is kinda bad.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768

Yes they do. You never can please everyone, though.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

they do, but things take long amounts of time

lets say they are working on a DS rework so it's less abusable. they need to be careful not to gut the perk, but they also need to make it not stupidly broken. they need it to work against tunnelers, but not against everyone. it's a tricky process.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

yeah its not like the community and content creators have made multiple fixes that are pretty well received by others to solve the issue while still keeping it good against tunnelers. Oh wait....