After playing the blight more the only change I’d want to him is having more then 30 degrees to turn

it holds him back playing as him and going against him he’s so easy to counter (I think he could be a good killer) but as it stands I think he’s c tier ..he is fun tho also compound seven should be base kit

Comments

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112
    edited September 2020

Is compound 7 the aura revealing one? It's quite strong for a base kit.

I've managed to hit a few people even though they try to 360 but mostly its a miss. Also he can do nothing to bait out a dead hard so he has to attack even though he knows it wont hit. But one thing he does reliably is push people back to the pallet loop which you just broke. They do a 360, you miss and they have to be lucky to find a pallet/window or its difficult for them. He's good at catching people outpositioned which makes me think if his power is meant to hit survivors in the first place.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

i played about 15 matches as him and i 100% agree with this, survivors have literally just taken a hard right or left after i start a lethal rush and you can't hit them due to the heavily restricted degree you can turn. I caught the survivor in the open, got to them in less than 3 seconds but a simple 90* turn outplays me #########.

you literally have to predict which direction a survivor will turn to get someone in the open with a lethal rush doing this and they can even react to it if they keep an eye on you. this needs to be addressed.

• hex_fixGENS
    hex_fixGENS Member Posts: 14

No this one is the one that faces you towards the nearest survivor

• Zeus
    Zeus Member Posts: 2,112

Hmm..

It's quite good to use in chases. I really don't have an opinion on this. I don't run it but won't really care if it becomes basekit.