Poisonous Beauty (Chapter Concept)

Options
PanPan021
PanPan021 Member Posts: 39
edited September 2020 in Creations

Sorry I haven’t been keeping up but I’ve been busy with school (with that said that means I can’t focus on balance too much so please help me out), but here I am with another concept. Once again please leave comments below and I hope you all enjoy. This concept is titled “Poisonous Beauty”...

New Killer: The Black Widow

Name: Maria Espantosa

Realm: Mexican Ghost Town

Power: Sticky Webs

Weapon: Italian Stiletto dagger

Movement Speed15%/4.6 m/s

Terror Radius: 24 meters

Height: Average

Appearance: Tall slender woman in a raggedy black dress. She has the abdomen of a spider, and her face is covererd by long pitch black hair. She stands fully upright with two of her hands in view, one with the dagger below these are 4 spiderlike legs and she stands on two more spider like legs. Her mouth is representative of a spiders mouth with fangs and blood dripping from her face. (Think Coralines mother in spider form, thats what her legs and arms look like)

Backstory: Maria removed her old rusty blade from his stomach as he fell into the pit of spiders beneath. This was where she became the big shot she was now. After this Maria was the biggest crime boss in the area. She started off small, with drug deals here and there, an occasional murder and maybe a few drinks and men. It wasn’t enough though, and soon she set eyes on Mexico city. Sadly that territory was already taken by Vito Ardizzone, an italian who Maria said was ‘out of his league’. After a well thought plan they infiltrated his headquarters and they were quickly overturned. Everyone was silent and soon Vito asked to speak to the boss. That’s when Maria stepped forward. “No really, I don’t want his side hoe.” Maria continued forward, her hands waving from side to side. She greeted him with a smile. “#########, where’s your master?” Very swiftly and quickly Maria pulled up her dress leg revealing a blade and soon enough, she had him by his neck and a small rusted blade was plunged into his stomach.

“I’d be careful with your words Mister Ardizzone. I don’t like it when I’m not treated like the boss.” He was petrified, his hands wrapped around the blade, blood gushing from his mouth. “Now, what are you doing in Mexico you dirty gringo? Oh, can’t speak? It’s okay it’ll be quick.” She walked over to a window which her henchmen quickly opened up. About 25 feet down was a pit of deadly spiders. “Do you like spiders Mister Adizonne? They’ve always been my favorite. So elegant, beautiful creatures but terribly deadly when provoked. Kind of like women. It’s a new age Mr. Ardizzone, thanks to you. Any last words?”

“Go… go to- hell #########.” Maria felt a blade inject into her side. She removed the rusty blade, dropping Ardizzone into the spiders below, as she fell back, clenching her side. Her medic quickly came over and began his work. Everything turned out fine, but after that day she became known as ‘The Queen of Spiders’ or more commonly ‘The Black Widow’, she even kept the blade from Ardizzone, an antique italian stiletto blade. Fast forward a few years and Maria has become more terrifying. Owning over half the country, at a moment's notice she could very swiftly and effectively start war. She even had the president of Mexico under her power. With all the power, she soon began to grow lonely. Sure she helped the lower class, the slums, the poor, the eldery, hell she even inducted children wanting jobs. She still felt lonely so she started drinking, visiting a bar very often, and she met someone. Fernando Lopez, a tall slender man, with thick black hair and a gentle touch. He knew how to treat a woman, and Maria wanted him. She tried making advances and kindly refused, for his heart belonged to another, a salsa dancer. They called her ‘The Scarlett Butterfly’, her moves were elegant, and she could fly across the stage. She came by the bar quite often, but never drank anything. Everyone loved her and enjoyed her company. She was known by everyone… loved by everyone... This didn’t make her too happy. Soon one night Maria pulled her off to the side. She got to know this Butterfly, and soon she brought up Fernando. The butterfly had no issue talking about him. She spoke with love in her eyes, glowing from head to toe. She then showed Maria something, and quickly Maria turned. She grabbed the butterfly by the neck and dragged her to her car. Maria sat up front and drove her to ‘the pit’. This was a bridge over a deep hole filled with the deadliest spiders she could find. She pulled the butterfly out, and held her over the pit. She reached for the stiletto blade when the butterfly fought back. The two queens of the city were now face to face. A butterfly not willing to give up it’s wings, and a jealous widow with its eyes on a feast. They fought it out and soon the butterfly was pushed off the ledge, but being the fast moving dancer she was, caught the spider off guard pulling her down into the pit. They would have reached the bottom if a mysterious fog never swept them up. All that was left was black Sudan in the driveway, and a country rid of it’s beauty and of it’s ruler.

Power: Nature’s Form

The Black Widow is a Merciless killer who is always betraying. The Black Widow can enter Crawl mode. While in crawl mode, she gets on all 8, her FOV is increased by 5 meters, gains a movement speed boost and her terror radius is echoed throughout the entire map. (So it’s not distinct the farther away it is. The farther it is it sounds like a distinct echo.) Takes about 2 seconds to enter and exit crawl mode.

Special ability: Sticky Webs

While in crawl mode she can’t attack but she shoots webs. The Black Widow has evolved to create silk in her mouth. Pressing the secondary action button will shoot a clump of silk sticking to the hit object. It has the following effects on the targeted objects:

Pallets: Dropping speed is reduced, Windows: Vaulting speed is reduced, Generators: Repair speed is reduced, Chests: Cannot be opened, Hooks: Rescue time is increased, Survivors: Receives the hindered status effect till injured or webs fall off

Closets cannot be webbed. Shooting webs have a cooldown of 10 seconds and webbed objects will be restored to normal after 15 seconds, 30 for affected survivors. Survivors can remove webs but it takes 10 seconds to do so.

Secondary Power: Webbed Closets

Start the trial with 3 webbed closets (These ones are permanent till used). Webbed closets will emit a small sound of scattering feet and their aura’s are revealed to you in a yellow color. A survivor leaving a closet will turn it into a webbed closet for 120 seconds. If a survivor enters a webbed closet they will be trapped and a timer of 90 seconds will start and the locker will be over-encumbered by webs and tiny spiders (The latter is the animation). Survivors will have to complete difficult skill checks during the duration, failing these do not cause consequences. There are 4 outcomes:

1) The survivor completes 5 difficult skill checks in a row releasing themselves.

2) Another Survivor opens the closet releasing the trapped survivor.

3) The killer comes and opens the closet releasing the survivor.

4) The timer runs out and the survivor will be killed.

If a Webbed locker is escaped/used it will return to normal. They will be released and their aura any survivor who successfully escapes (Outcomes 1, 2, and 3) will receive the exhausted status effect for 30 seconds, will be revealed to the killer for 3 seconds, and receive a deep wound timer for 20 seconds. If the timer runs out or if the survivor is injured again they will instantly be downed.

Add-ons:

Common:

House Spider: A small black common spider. Shooting Webs cooldown is slightly decreased

Liquid Wire: A sticky substance created to simulate the feel of webs. Webs last an extra 5 seconds

Bottled Monarch: A black and orange butterfly trapped in a green glass bottle. Escaping a locker will cause a 45-second exhausted effect

Egg Sacks: Web orbs with the small sound of humming emitting from them. Webbed lockers last an extra 30 seconds

Tattered Cobwebs: Old rundown abandoned webs swept up into a pile. Webs can now be placed onto the floor affecting whoever walks through them.

Uncommon:

Bottled Morpho: A beautiful blue butterfly entrapped in a cylindrical vase. Escaping a locker will also leave the survivor blind for 30 seconds

Morning Dew: The early morning dew of a leaf from a rainy day. Webs leave a shimmer effect which can only be seen by the killer

Silk Journal: An old black journal embroidered in webs with metal spiders wrapped on the corners. The width and distance of Sticky Webs range is slightly increased

Entrapped House Fly: A small insect rendered immobile wrapped in a white silk cocoon prepared for feasting. When webbed lockers entrap a survivor, the timer is considerably decreased (60 seconds)

Diving Bell Spider: A small, black velvet spider with dewdrops on the ends of its legs. Movement speed while charging to spit webs is slightly increased

Rare:

Jumping Spider: A small colorful spider with the ability to leap far while attacking its prey. Your speed of vaulting webbed windows is drastically increased and Survivors vaulting speed is drastically decreased

Damaged Nest: A broken down spider nest with smashed eggs and webs are strewn about. Webs last an extra 10 seconds

Bottled Miami Blue: A rare butterfly with blue iridescent wings inside but the outside resembles a terrifying face to scare predators, entrapped in a rose glass jar. The Webbed locker timer is increased to 120 seconds but skill checks need to be completed become extremely difficult and 6 are needed to escape.

Brown Recluse: A medium-sized brown spider with Necrotic Venom roaming with thick bristle-like legs. Upon escaping the survivor is afflicted with hemorrhage and the bleeding status effect. 

Very Rare:

Iridescent Ring: A glimmering ring with a blood-red ruby locked into place by black gold. See the aura of webbed survivors. Spitting webs cooldown is slightly increased (7 seconds)

Bottled Island Marble: A beautifully patterned green and white butterfly found on the islands of San Juan entrapped in a painted stained glass box. Lockers no longer emit the sound of scattering

Wolf-Spider: A somewhat large brown spider with stripes going down its back as it carries egg sacks down the edge. You lose the ability to spit webs, but Webbed lockers kill in 20 seconds and the survivor must complete 7 extremely difficult skill checks. Start the match with an extra webbed locker

Tarantula: A large, brown, hairy spider that evokes fear into survivors but is actually weaker than bee venom. Your terror radius is placed on a webbed locker when a survivor enters one. You become undetectable until the survivor leaves or dies.

Ultra Rare:

Venusta Orchid Spider: A shimmering yellowish-green spider hanging from the center of a horizontal web. Webs last Drastically longer on survivors. Webs can now do damage to survivors. Spitting Webs have a cooldown of 20 seconds

Butterfly Net: A net made with the finest material for catching a butterfly and guaranteeing a prize. The black ebony handle entwined with gold leaves as the head is entwined with crimson red roses. Webbed lockers now last only 60 seconds. Start the match with two extra webbed lockers. If a survivor steps within a 2-meter range of a locker they will be pulled in.

Perks:

Creepy Crawlies: Your favorite thing was to drop people into ‘the pit’. Whenever a survivor touches the ground from a high drop, they will scream revealing their location to you and experience a 2/4/6% extra stagger from the fall. Creepy Crawlies has a cooldown of 60/45/25 seconds.

“Any last words Ardizzone?” -The Black Widow

Hex: Web of Lies: You've always created conflict between your enemies. As long as this hex stands, survivors will suffer from the irritable status effect. Whenever teammates are within 10/20/30 meters of each other their action speed is halved. Any failed calibrations will trigger an extra 10% decrease in progress. 

“A Proper way with words, can lead to the downfall of your enemy.” -The Black Widow

Arachnophobia: You create a fear so strong it’s contagious. Whenever a survivor is within 5 meters of an injured survivor they suffer from the exposed status effect for 30 seconds and will scream revealing their location.

“You injure one, you scare the rest off, making it easy picking.” -The Black Widow

Mori: She spins them into a sack which she proceeds to stab multiple times with her bottom legs. When finished she cuts it open to reveal a lifeless body which she than sucks blood from.

New Survivor: Rosetta Amorosa

Role: Salsa Dancer

Appearance: Slim latina with Brown curly hair and a little bit over red eye shadow and lipstick. Her dress is a torn, red Salsa dress. Her shoes are a red open toed heel.

Backstory: Rosetta never had a childhood. She grew up fast, taking care of 8 siblings and learned to cook, clean, drive, read, work, you name it by the age of 10. Soon though she discovered dancing. She quickly picked it up and within a month was performing at festivals. Over the years people came to know her as the ‘The Scarlet Butterfly’. She was kind to everyone, making friends, helping people out, even teaching the younger girls how to dance, as well as fight. Being the oldest and a young female in the streets of Mexico, she picked up a few things. Soon everyone knew and cherished her. They protected her so much, if someone wanted to date her they'd call a town meeting. Rosetta found it adorable, but made clear she would date someone if she found them suitable, not the town’s people. Soon she helped open a bar, hoping to draw more people to the town. It was a big success and even got the infamous Black Widow to show. Rosetta never drank but she knew how to sell it. The most popular item was the Sangria wine. This was Rosetta’s personal recipe, and soon they had to upgrade. The town became bustling and many newcomers showed, and now ‘The Scarlet Butterfly” was known by a little bit of every country. After a few years she met someone. He was tall, slim, thick black hair and her favorite part, his deep blue eyes. It was common with Mexican’s but he was gorgeous. They began to talk, talking led to romance and one night, he got down on one knee and placed a iridescent ring with a crimson red ruby onto her hand. She announced it to the bar that night and shortly after The Black Widow entered, and pulled her off to the side. Rosetta was filled with cheer, she wanted her to be at the wedding, after all she was the bars biggest customer and also seemed like they were friends. Little did Rosetta know, a spider and a butterfly can never be friends, at least not here. The moment she showed the Widow her ring, she was grabbed by the throat and thrown into the trunk. Rosetta fought with all she could but it was no use. Soon she was dangling over a pit of spiders. She gave it her all but she was soon caught off guard and the Black Widow shoved her into the pit. With one final breath she reached out tugging on the Spider’s dress, pulling her in. Nothing- They were never found after that. The Scarlet Butterfly was no more… in this world.

Perks:

Beauty and Grace: While healthy the scratch marks you leave are more spread out than usual and have a tendency to fade in and out. When injured you look as if fully healed.

“The best dances are the ones you can’t mimic just by looking.” Rosetta Amorosa

Mi Amore: At the beginning of the match you will be paired with your true love. One male character's aura (survivor or killer) will be revealed to you for the entirety of the trial.

“Love isn’t always point blank, most of the time it’s something you would never expect.” -Rosetta Amorosa

Sangria Wine: For the entirety of the trial you will be affected by the oblivious status effect and all aura's you read are distorted (They're a bit off from where they should be). When the killer picks you up he will gain the tipsy status effect for 10 seconds. Controls are reversed and aura’s cannot be read. If you are put down the killer will suffer a lengthened Tipsy effect of 10 seconds. Sangria Wine has a cooldown of 150/120/100 seconds

“Alcohol can be a wonderful gift, but as well as a harmful nightmare.” -Rosetta Amorosa

Map: Santiago El Pinar

I think the map would be really cool if it was like a slope rather than a flat with ledges. It’d be similar to Haddonfield but it would be sloped and houses trickling down the street. At the bottom and tops there would be maybe a store or the killer sack, but the tops and bottoms would have some flat land with trees and shrubs. I don’t know but…

That’s all for this concept. Some things- I’m in the middle of school so I KNOW it may not be balanced, hell it’s probably broken, but again I don’t have the time to look through this right now, so please don’t attack me. If you have concerns or comments let me know down below and I will make those changes, but I hope you all enjoy and I’m happy to hear feedback or even if you just like it. If you haven’t checked out my other concepts “Twisted Chambers” and “Broken Smiles”. Again Thanks for reading and please leave feedback!