Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A dream I had where a DBD streamer killed me in real life

JimPickens666
JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

I had this dream that this guy killed me on DBD after I lead him away from everyone else at the door so they could get away, and then I click on the killers broadcast on twitch. There was this Steve that was doing a totem in front of him and the killer who is this old redneck guy said "Im gonna let you live, I like you I didn't like him." but then the totem he did was haunted grounds (but it actually said like haut or something, which is interesting because i heard you can't read in your dreams") so he killed him too because it pissed him off for some reason (even though he already had noed which is how i died). I text him "Why did you like him and not me lol" and it's this old redneck guy and he never responds but somehow i end up on his couch while he's playing but its like im not there. He's talking to his wife about the game and somehow i end up in the car with him and his daughter and her boyfriend (another black guy) driving with me in the passenger seat. So he's pulling into the garage but the redneck says "no you got to back her end" and he's like "ah #########" so he keeps backing up until hes on the street and then he starts going forward but the wife is in this big red SUV blocking the road. And the redneck says "Yeah she ain't gonna let you take the easy way out, unless you do this!" and suddenly he's driving and he drives through the small space in front of the suv and the curb, scraping the ######### out of both cars and the wife is like "What the #########?". And he's hootin hollerin and going fast as #########. I finally say something to him "Its the simple things in life" but they still ignore me and he keeps flooring it into a pizzahut, i didn't even have time to put him seatbelt on.

And that's how a DBD streamer killed me in real life

Comments