Pirate themed chapter.

I just think it would be cool to have a pirate monster and a pirate cave full of treasure as the new map.

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

A pirate chapter would be kind of sweet. How about a map which is a small spooky deserted island with a pirate ship docked on one side and treasure being buried in the middle with corpses of pirates littering the ground, that sort of thing?

I think tying his ability to chests somehow would be pretty thematic and unique among the killers. Some random ideas

• He could have an innate ability to see survivor auras within a certain distance of a chest, a bit like Hangman's Trick with hooks.
    • If he hits someone he knocks loose a pouch of "plunder" which he can pick up. If he delivers the plunder to a chest he gets a strong buff for 60 seconds.
    • Maybe he could send people to "Davy Jones' Locker" by carrying them to a locker instead of a hook? There would have to be a benefit comparable to carrying them to a hook obviously but something that is a bit different from both hooks and cages. For instance maybe when they're put in a locker they disappear for 30 seconds "sent to Davy Jones' Locker" and can't be rescued during that time, after which they "wash up" at a random location on the map in a dying state where they can be revived or crawl away or whatever. The pirate wouldn't know where the survivor reappeared so wouldn't be able to easily camp them, but the survivors would have to hussle over to revive them or else the pirate could possibly get there first and pick them up for another hook or locker. (Not sure if this one is a good idea or not, just trying to think outside the box so to speak.)
  • CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

Now, hear me out. We have a person with a damaged eye and a beard in the game, who probably drinks beer (I think Pirates drunk beer or something similar to it)... Why doesn't Jeff have a Pirate skin?

I know that's extremely unrelated but c'mon, it's too obvious (at least for me)