There needs to be a hint to where survivors spawn or the first generator they tap

2»

Comments

• TheClownIsKing
    TheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Both of you have valid points.

Yes, YOU should be learning to get better attuned to environmental cues to find survivors, particularly crows.

But as stated their are perks that can be used to help track/hunt and you seem to be unwilling to use them to help you with a blatant problem you say you’re having.

You can’t cover every contingency. You can either have a load out for a particular strategy, or complimenting your strengths, or covering your weaknesses. Your choice.

• donajuanaa69
    donajuanaa69 Member Posts: 6

There really doesn't 🤦🏻‍♀️ that's the reason that there are perks if you can't figure it out yourself. Killers already have an advantage In most ways. You just want the game to do everything for you then why play

• exf310n
    exf310n Member Posts: 24

I've read this whole thread and this person really does seem to be making a lot of excuses as to why their argument should be supported. You keep arguing that certain killers (primarily DLC killers) have too much difficulty finding survivors. So here's my advice: use Billy. He comes with base game and has Tinkerer. Once these 3 or 4 swf survivors progress a gen 70% you are notified and become undetectable for 12 seconds. Since you're a high mobility killer, you zoom over and interrupt their progress. And I imagine you don't play much survivor, or you'd have much better intuition when it comes to survivor spawn locations. I'm pretty good at it now because I'm survivor main. I completely destroyed a team with Billy in under 5 minutes and I was just guessing at which gen to run to first. Play more survivor and you'll have a better idea of where to search first.