Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How about we replace gens with crank music generators?

Terro
Terro Member Posts: 1,171

So instead of having all the survivors know how to repair gens why not make it a crank musical generator and they're trying to kick start the power in an area? That way as a survivor powers up the generator the music gets louder. The killer will have an idea that some1 is working on it. The added benefit is that the sound a survivor and killer makes will become muffled when you're nearby it (could be changed to only effect killers so they can't hear). When the generator is finished it remains a spot where the music plays thus becoming a permanent sound protection spot but the generator still has the lights on so it's easier to spot ppl visually at the light still. It adds another layer to the game so that an injured survivor might run there to mask the noise they make but it wastes their time cuz they're away from other gens.

Explanation of other animations: If the killer kicks the gen then the crank starts slowly going backwards thus adding in gen regression. The skill check for survivors is that they accidentally let go and the crank regresses while the generator pops.

Honestly I just want to have music to listen to in game.

Comments

• PassarinoT
    PassarinoT Member Posts: 910

The entire time you play there's music playing, I just don't think this would be the best idea for a horror game. Just turn your own music on, that's what I do.