Sir_WAFFLZ
Sir_WAFFLZ Member Posts: 45
edited November 2020 in General Discussions

uh yeah ig

Post edited by Sir_WAFFLZ on

Comments

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I'm sorry that this happened! I have had a lot of teammates quit on the first try and DC from PC and console though, so I think everyone should take notes. I go in to every game believing in my teammates, but I have had matches where things go wrong because of these actions. I have only DC'd once after a horrible match against Spirit when I just started playing and it didn't make me feel any better than just... dying on the hook lol! Take it with grace and hope for the best next match :)!

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,760

This isn't the only multiplayer game that has dc quit problems, but i feel it is the worst, no matter the platform. Heck I see lots of dc's even on ShellShock but not this many.

Stay and fight it out gosh darnit! Team game remember. Say it with me now TEAM!

..... y'all almost made me cuss

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Nobody cares if you like them dude.

• JimPickens666
    JimPickens666 Member Posts: 326

I've had multiple games against toxic PC players who jump in and out of a locker until I come over there, then when i down them fast they DC. Almost always the Nea with that ######### one cosmetic, idk what its called but as much as i see it in crossplay ya'll probably know the one, the long blue hoodie and gas mask.

I'm also on Xbox and i think it might be because PC players are just more toxic in general (And Xbox players set a really high bar its almost impressive) and have cross play on just to try to bully killers because they know that between the instant 360 and higher frames its harder to hit them, and when they do get owned they just leave because whats the point they lost to a console players its the ultimate shame. And oddly enough i think they play in SWF more too because i used to never have one person DC after the other like i do now

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Then turn off cross play.

You know since this never happens with PC players. /s

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

I like how OP still doesn't have a single up vote.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Dear PC Players.

I want to like you. I really do. But when you keep attacking us and lumping us all together, it doesn't make it easy.