We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Server lag?

Options
Flamingooo
Flamingooo Member Posts: 4

Ever since the Descend Below patch for dbd, every time I've touched killer I've been getting a lag of some kind causing my to teleport backwards. I've checked my ping before every match and during the match and it's been 60 or near 60 every time, so I'm certain it isn't related to my internet. Does anyone know what's causing this or how I can fix it?

Comments

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    Options

It is on BHVR server side, they haven't made a statement yet but many people are having problems since 4.2 update

It was present before but now? Game is nearly unplayable and I feel bad for any survivors that have to play against my teleporting Plague.

• Flamingooo
    Flamingooo Member Posts: 4
    Options

I was playing teleporting Nurse earlier, the lag screws with the blink distance but I got the hang of it and had 1 dead and 2 slugged and the last one escaped in end game. So I essentially had a 3k, only for it to be ruined by hook bug :) the person wiggled off got their teammate up and they both got out cause the gates were 99'd.