The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PATCH 4.2.0 LATENCY ISSUE?

skAHTTea
skAHTTea Member Posts: 8
edited September 2020 in General Discussions

Hello, I am on Xbox and I just want to say this patch really messed things up! All actions and interactions cause this weird studder-like latency. This is a serious issue. It's left all exhaustion perks useless and and even after DS'ing a killer, there is a quick glitch. And other players experience it at the same time you do. Dead Hard never gives you a boost and the glitch sucks out 2 seconds of a sprint burst or balanced landing. When it happens to other players during chase it can cause you to let go when in struggle on the hook.... And this is happening to ALL PLAYERS, EVERY GAME!! FIX THIS!

Comments

• CEO_Of_Jane
    CEO_Of_Jane Member Posts: 72

I’ve noticed this too while using sprint burst and ds it’s quite annoying

• skAHTTea
    skAHTTea Member Posts: 8

Yes I think it could have something to do with how they increased the tick rate. Could be wrong though

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402

Apparently there are some rubber banding issues, we have to wait devs to fix the servers unfortunately

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

A guy called me a hacker earlier saying I froze him in place. He appeared to be afk to me.

Also hooking people is hit or miss. Weird issues there.