Can we get something new?

Ive played this game for a long time. Or at least had the game for a long time. Ive played for hundreds of hours since 2017 when i bought the game and ive mostly overlooked this thought. For so long ive been wanting more from the game, not just new killers, survivors, or even maps. I want some new mechanic, some new thing to breathe life back into this game. For so long its just been going through the motions and doing the same o'l thing. they release a new killer and survivor with a new map and thats it. After they drop, its onto the next killer. and for me to say i dont enjoy the new killer/survivor would be a lie, but to say im happy with it? isnt. I dont want a new killer. i dont want a new survivor. i dont want a new map. I want something completely new. I wish every match i play could be different besides which killer i play against. I want each map to have its own thing, its own puzzle, or objective, just so i can feel that feeling i once had. We all know that feeling. Those moments of complete helplessness when you didnt know what to do, or where to go, so you just ran. God i miss those days. Those first 50 hours where the best this game ever had. its sad, you know, That i feel the need to write this. DBD has so much potential and its lost in the endless sea if repetition that this game offers. Dont get me wrong, i love this game. it has a special place in my heart, but i want more for it. i want it to be deeper then it is. I feel like DBD has just scraped the surface of its potential and i would love to see it go deeper.

Now i guess would be a good time to give some ideas, and im gonna do that.

I think as a start the game is missing something. Some core aspect that we all kind of overlook. Maybe its a second objective, or some other thing to give the game some more substance. Maybe for larger maps there is a second objective to do, like finding switches or something to activate certain gens? maybe that could work? This would make it so the killer has a better chance in these large maps and make gen rushing VERY difficult. or like make specific maps have their own thing. Like on The Game, make it so survivors must do randomized puzzles instead of gens to keep up the Saw theme. And on Dead Dog you gotta find certain items to do gens or something. Idk what a good idea is but i cant be the only one trying. i just want variety. thats all. something new that makes the game feel fresh. Im not the best with ideas, especially with a game like dbd. I mean it could be as simple asmaking different gamemodes, like random perks or random game changing variables. thats all im asking for.

Hopefully i can come up with some ideas and if i do ill add onto this but its pretty late and im tired lol. i would love to hear some thoughts and ideas too so feel free to comment!