New killer idea

Hello dear Dead by Daylight community. As my title says I want to share with you guys a killer idea that could be interesting in the game. I know the devs will probably won't even see it but anyways since you guys have a lot of knowledge with the game and all I tought having some comments about whats great or what should be changed could be appreciated. So feel free to comment,👸 I can take some critic. So basically I just noticed that it's been awhile since we had a female killer and I just had a lot of ideas but here's my most favorite. (By the way sorry for the mistakes, I speak french so my english is basic)

Dead by Daylight New Chapter: Whims of blood

New Killer: Mary Louisa Wittelsbach (The Queen)

New Map: The Fortress (probably could use the red forest or Crotus as realm)

Weapon: Platinum scepter

General introduction: The Queen's goal is to waste as much time as possible from the survivors. She is very narcissistic and manipulative so she tries to do the most damage with the least amount of effort and use people to her advantage.

General statistics:

Averge tall- (between Hillbilly and Clown)

4.6m per seconds movement speed

35m terror radius (Yes a big terror radius she ain't stealthy)

Difficulty: Medium or Hard....depends of how complex her power will seem to you...

Power: Blood minion

• The Queen's power is litterally summoning a slave to make the job done for her. She hit the ground with her scepter and it summon a blood minion. The blood minion will stand by and will attack once if a survivor comes too close from him...Once he hit, he disappear...The Queen can only summon six at a time and its working the same as the hag traps...Once its use she get it back. This power can be used to guard a generator, block a window or a certain safe path or even a pallet and so much more.

Second hability: Widow's flames

• The widow's flame is litterally the queen using fire. So what it does is that the queen can burn a used pallet. If a survivor vault it, not only the plallet will get destroyed in some ash, the survivor will get a new status effect called the burn status effect. A burnt survivor will be slowed down by 50% in any objectives actions (healing, unhooking, repairing, cleaning totems etc) To recover from an burning, the survivor has to be crouched and stand by for 15 seconds. It's might seems stupid but yet again The Queen is all about wasting time. The Queen can usually use it only 4 time per match.

Last hability: Royal cryogenics

• The royal cryogenics is the Queen freezing thing. She can freeze a used or unused pallet. If she decide to freeze a used one, the moment a survivor will vault it, the survivor will get a new status effect called the frostbite status effect. This status effect is about slowing the survivor speed by 5%, so running, walking, crouching is very slowed down and it's not good for them. To recover from the frostbite status effect a survivor has to stand besides a fire barrell for 15 seconds. The Queen can also freeze a unused pallet, in that case the survivor throwing the pallet wont be in a frostbite but the pallet will instantly break like glass. Another way of wasting the survivors time, I know. She usually can use this ability 2 time

Perks:

• Trifle: No object can be used 10m,20m,30m from the killer. ( It would be specially effective against agressive flashflight users.)
  • Materialistic: If the survivors are closer than 10,15,20m from each other , their objects are used 5,8,10% faster... (Fairly weak and circumstancial but still all perks can't be perfect)
  • Yes your highness: Once a generator is completed, you get 50% movement speed for 15,20,25 seconds. (Yes it seems crazy but it's not a long period of time and it would give you a lot of pressure)

Add-ons:

BROWN

• Lard: A container filled with melted pork fat used for magnificent hair purposes. -A touch of animal beauty? Nothing bad. -The Queen

-Every blood minion get a 2% movement speed increase

• Card game: A very ordinary card game to entertain peasants in these harsh times of the black plague. - I have the king of clubs! - Unknown

-The Queen can summon 1 more blood minion (7)

• Steel cage: A very dark metal cage for imprisoning jealous peasants. - Lock them up! -The Queen

-The Queen can use one more widow's flames (5)

• Quill pen: Quill pen and ink to communicate black-on-white orders from the owners of the fortress. -You owe me obedience. -The king

-It takes 3 more seconds to recover from a frostbite status effect (18sec)

YELLOW

• Orpiment : A beauty diet with yellow arsenic! Side effects? Diarreha, convulsions, vomitting, muscle cramps, stomach pain and hair loss. - At that time, it was very fashionable for the foreheads to be clear, so women waxed their faces with orpiment. -Anonymous historian

-Every survivor that get hit by a blood minion get into the blindess status effect

• Broken scepter: An ancient scepter belonging to the royal family . -Forgive me mother, I dropped it. - The Prince.

-Every survivor that get hit by a blood minion get into the broken status effect

• Ruby stone: A pretty ruby stone polished and shiny...Perfect for the bourgeoisie.- Look at this gem! -The Queen.

-Every survivor that get hit by a blood minion get into the exhausted status effect

• White tights: A pair of tights like you'd see everywhere before. - It's the favorite garment of many ladies. -A villager.

-Every survivor that get hit by a blood minion get into the mangled status effect

• Bag with arrows: A bag with arrows, usualy carried by the archers of the kingdom to protect the noblest from the invaders. -Launch! -The chief archer

-Every survivors that get hit by a blood minion get into the oblivious status effect

GREEN

• Emerald ring : An expensive ring with a majestic emerald stone. -The wealthiest lady in the community has to wear big jewelry. -The Queen

-A survivor that get into the burnt status effect will be slowed down by 75%

• Diamond earrings: A pair of diamond earrings worn by women of the royal family for gerneration at important social events. - To shine is to reign . -The former queen

-A survivor that get into the frostbite status effect will be slowed down by 10%

• Lead carbonate: A beauty trick from Queen Elisabeth, first of England, vinegar and lead carbonate based makeup for a pretty , very pale face leading to constipation , abdominal pain, paralysis and or organ failure. - We all idolize her. -The Queen

-The Queen can use Royal cryogenics 3 times

• Corset: A narrow corset for a feminine hourglass figure. -Tighter your majesty? - The servant

-It takes 20 seconds to recover from the burnt status effect

• Iron crown: An iron crown lost in the basement that was used by children to play king and queen. - I am the king! -The prince

-It takes 20seconds to recover from the frostbite status effect

PURPLE

• Crumpled dress: The dress the queen used to wear before she became a widow. -I was his wife, but now I have to dominate this kingdom alone. -The Queen

-The Queen can summon 2 more blood minions (8)

• Pearl necklace: A pearl necklace given by the king to the queen shortly after the birth of their son. - Here is a precious gift that should delight you. -The King

-The Queen can use Royal Cryogenics 2 more times (4)

• Jewelry box: The Queen's jewelry box , always placed to the left of her bedroom mirror. - Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all? -The Queen

-The Queen can use widow's flames 2 more times (6)

• Renaissance wig: An extremely voluminous wig in vogue and very trendy among noble women. - The higher it is, the more you are respected. -The Queen

-The first survivor to get hit by a blood minion will gives the exposed status effect to all 3 other teammates

PINK

• Iridescent tiara: The gorgeous tiara adorned with jewels and precious stones worn by the one and only queen of the fortress. -Bow down to the queen! -The Queen

-The Queen can summon 10 blood minions

• Rusty Guillotine: The Queen's best and oldest friend, her personnal guillotine for her most macabre desires. -Cut off his head! - The Queen

-The first time each survivors get hit by a blood minion he gets into the dying state

Appearance: Of course I am not a professionnal drawer but we get the essentials. A woman with a big medieval dress (was thinking about a dark pink), a tiara, her scepter, a lot of details in the dress, pearl necklace, no expression face, empty eyes, royal hairstyle, little high heels and a pale skin. I think she would be perfect for the game and of course the devs would make her even more bad ass

So that's pretty much it for my idea, no I did not wrote a backstory I prefered thinking about her general power, perks and stats....I just know she used to be a queen and that her husband (The king) is dead , there is place for creativity and horror :P Tell me what you guys think!!

Comments