Spirit Loadout

So I didn't get the chance to play any spirit in the PTB and I know some of the cooldowns/addons/etc may change upon release but I was wondering If anyone played enough spirit to give any recommended perk loadouts.
Thanks.

Comments

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    KillJiggy said:

So I didn't get the chance to play any spirit in the PTB and I know some of the cooldowns/addons/etc may change upon release but I was wondering If anyone played enough spirit to give any recommended perk loadouts.
    Thanks.

Predator, bloodhound for when out of phase, nurses for out of phase and either agitation, iron grasp or spirit fury.
  • TheDarkLycan
    KillJiggy said:

Thanks.

Predator, bloodhound for when out of phase, nurses for out of phase and either agitation, iron grasp or spirit fury.
  • KillJiggy
    KillJiggy Member Posts: 165

Are the tracking perks really that necessary? I don't use them on nurse. (excluding nurse's)

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    edited September 2018

I played spirit a ton against trihard swf groups.

Mandatory perks:

Predator, Ruin, Nurses.

You could run BBQ or BM for 4th perk, I opt for BM for winning, BBQ for points.

Predator is mandatory unless they change her. She NEEDS the tracking for phasing since bloodhound and or sloppy butcher aren't going to work with her "bug fix" unless you run the ultra rare.

Ruin is obvious

Nurses is SUPER GOOD, you can get a aura prompt and phase over and smack them without them knowing.

BM or BBQ for more tracking and ambush potential.

• TheDarkLycan
    KillJiggy said:

Are the tracking perks really that necessary? I don't use them on nurse. (excluding nurse's)

You asked for a build, I gave you a build
  • KillJiggy

Okay cool, I was just asking if the tracking perks were mandatory, Seems predator is sadly. Nurses does seem really good on her

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    With the TR change I would run M&A (more fov while in phase to catch those scratchmarks) BBQ will be good still, I'm thinking stridor would be good on her because she does need to hear and ofcourse ruin (for now..... maybe she's a hidden goddess and doesn't need it "shrugs) 
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    I would say only use predator until you get a good feel for her. I personally used Devour Hope, Haunting Grounds, Spirit Fury and Enduring. It worked rather well
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    People say Ruin is mandatory and it really isn't. People have said Predator and Ruin will both be mandatory with her. They are crutch perks. Only use them until you are comfortable switching them out for soemthing more fun that synergizes well with her power.
  • shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Personally I don't like Predator on her. Stridor however could be incredible.
  • Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673
    edited September 2018

Im aiming to use these at Rank 1: Predator, Ruin, Haunted Ground, Make Your Choice.

She has A LOT of viable good builds, as i wasnt able to teste every single one properly, i wont tell u the best, but this one was the more effective in my experience.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    edited September 2018

@KillJiggy said:
    Thanks.

I played her for ~30 hours. Can only say she is really weak, low tier, low-mid tier when using correct perks and the best addons.

You will need the 2 core perks:
    BBQ - aura reading helps while quickly moving from target to target, also you get those sweet BPs
    Ruin - Of course she needs some additional seconds, as she is pretty low, and her cooldown is really long - 20s

Now you can use 2 combinations of perks, suitable for your playstyle:
    Stridor: She can't see survivors, but she can hear them. It will help you localise them while using her power (be sure to wound a survivor)
    Predator - she can see delayed scratchmarks as well, though they are kinda bugged, so Predator may help

Or you can use:

M&A - to lower your TR, which is both good and bad for her. Thanks to it you can come up closely to the gen, and use less of your power.
    NC - not sure about it, it CAN help, but only versus newb survivors, who do not know how to play versus her.

Addons: I prefer 2 the best addons to lower the cooldown.

Remember that survivors can deny your power by using vaults (you can't vault while using power), running to you, or just walking away while you are trying to mindgame them at the loop spots. Always be aware of it.

• KillJiggy
    Ive never been a fan of make your choice. RSB thats gives me a pretty good understanding thank you.