Ghost Face reveal needs to be looked at.

Options

I've noticed that breaking Ghost Face out of his power is extremely inconsistent regardless of Add-ons. Granted I don't play ghost face that frequently I have had to play him lately for a consistent daily that the game seems to love to give me.

The issue I'm noticing is both from a survivor point of view and killer point of view.

As Survivor, there are games where GF can be directly in line of sight, using his stalk with nothing between myself and him. There is not even the sound effect of the reveal happening and eventually he gets 100% and can 1 hit me. I don't have a problem with the mechanic in itself as I think it's pretty unique and neat but the fact that I can stare him in his face from 0-20 meters and not be able to start the reveal without hitting a very specific angle is annoying. This is on top of if I see GF far, far away I don't have to hit that angle. I look in his general direction and "BOOP" he's out of his power and i've earned reveal points. Even if there is a lot of terrain on the tiles between us.

As GF himself I have noticed that there are times where people will be directly upon me and don't start revealing let alone showing the visual notification of "watching" me. This tends to happen when they are close by (again the 0-20 meter range) and a lot of times people rage quit when I 1 hit them down after they spent 10-15 seconds trying to reveal me. Yet while I am chasing someone with power up and no terror radius out of no where I will have a quick 1.2.3 REVEALED from someone that pops killer instinct from over half-way across the map.

GF power just needs to be looked at and figure out why it is so inconsistent.