The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The Ultra Rare Add-ons with Executioner aren't Good. Let's Make Them Good!

I had some interesting ideas on how to make the ultra rares with Executioner interesting, yet fair. I'd like some opinions on them. I don't remember their names, so I'm just going to give two ideas for both add-ons. So, the first idea I had was applying torment on his ranged attack. Not too crazy, nor too strong. It's not often when people use the cage ability, since you cannot monitor it, and this comes down to using his ability for kills. Would it hurt to apply torment in an easier way?

My second idea is more of an iffy idea, but I think the devs could make it work. The idea I had was, any Survivor that steps in a trail a certain distance away from the Killer, will have their aura revealed for 30 seconds to a minute. If that isn't strong enough (because the trails already reveal Survivors, via screams) it could also expose them. Now, I said a certain distance away from the Killer, because it's very easy to get Survivors to step on a trail during loops. If it were a certain distance away, it couldn't be abused in such a cheap way, making it more fair.

What do you think of these ideas? Do you like them, or would you change them differently? Let me know! I'm genuinely curious as to how the community would make his ultra rares worth using.

Comments

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

His purple add ons are bad too.

The one that shows tormented survivor auras. It's very niche for an ultra rare. Couldn't it just show survivor auras for 4 seconds? maybe outside of 40m, that way it just acts as a BBQ. Not insane for an ultra rare.

• Zet395
    Zet395 Member Posts: 177

I feel like MOST of his higher rarity add-ons are pretty bad. I'm not sure why they made them so weak. Even though PH is pretty strong on his own, add-ons are supposed to be game-changers in different ways. His ultra rare add-ons are basically weaker than his common add-ons. It kinda goes against the ways add-ons are supposed to work, don't you think?