The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD Servers are bugged or what?

Having trouble to connect, quite few times error 300 shows up alot...and when i am at survivor or killer room/screen i constantly geting the loading icons...

Know when we play inside of the game we play at killer internet, but when we are out site, its the game it self or theres a server contected to it...?

Its getting frustrating.

Any1 with same problems?

Comments

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Nope my issue is everytime I'm survivor my game lags soooo bad I ie half a map away from a killer during the chase
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Crusher said:
    Having trouble to connect, quite few times error 300 shows up alot...and when i am at survivor or killer room/screen i constantly geting the loading icons...

Know when we play inside of the game we play at killer internet, but when we are out site, its the game it self or theres a server contected to it...?

Its getting frustrating.

Any1 with same problems?

I am kicked after almost every game out of the game and have to reconnect.
    When ingame, the weird loading cycle never disappears :lol:

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I am getting infinite loading screens when I am playing SWF, while joining the SWF lobby, and even we load into a match. 
  • THey screwed up something...

• Crusher
    Crusher Member Posts: 45

@Vankruze said:
    This thread is just doubling up on an already active thread about the exact same thing.

Check the time this thread was made to the other 1.