New survivor concept- Saoirse o’Donell

Options
deadbydaylightfan
deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
So I was drawing some poses to see if I could draw clothes and then decided to post the drawing to the forums to see if people liked the concept and to kind of get a survivor made by the players but here’s what I’ve thought of so far. Name: saoirse o’donell (I’m Irish so I thought I’d make her Irish since we don’t have a Irish survivor) age: 20-25 for perks I’m not quite sure I thought I’d let others decide she doesn’t have to Irish she could be anything and her name is up for change so add your ideas and we can mix and find some good perks
Post edited by deadbydaylightfan on

Comments

• NinjaBanana
    NinjaBanana Member Posts: 5
    Options

I love her name. I like your drawing, I would love to see another tall Survivor like Laurie. Not sure about the outfit, reminds me a bit of Feng and Meg, but I like her hairstyle!

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options

@NinjaBanana said:
    I love her name. I like your drawing, I would love to see another tall Survivor like Laurie. Not sure about the outfit, reminds me a bit of Feng and Meg, but I like her hairstyle!

yeah i thought that too i was thinking grey or black pants so the killer doesnt see her from a mile away

• GolgiNea
    GolgiNea Member Posts: 157
    Options

@NinjaBanana said:

I agree with you ninjabanana!

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    This is the type of face shape I’m going for tell me what you guys think?
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@deadbydaylightfan said:

It looks good, but just a weeny bit too close to meg? I don’t know, I haven’t looked at megs portrait recently

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@deadbydaylightfan said:

It looks good, but just a weeny bit too close to meg? I don’t know, I haven’t looked at megs portrait recently

Yeah I think it’s the lip shape that did that I might have to change the shape a bit 
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@deadbydaylightfan said:

I changed her nose and lips and her pupils to give her unique features
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Updated features smoother face eye still a bit bigger but overall better idea of the character
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    I think perk wise I’d let other people decide
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

From her appearance, she gives me the vibe of a trickster, that takes care of them self, and is generally a nice person (David could be considered a trickster type, but he’s characterized as an ass), that likes to cause little conflicts for fun, but nothing serious, so I’ll do Perks on that.

No stranger to Danger - You’ve had your part in someone dangerous activities, this is no different. When within the killers heartbeat radius, action is speed is increased by 25 (I don’t know?) percent.

Rough Times - As survivors die/disconnect a determination to prevail keeps you going. Per survivor dead/DC, you gain 1% Speed, 3% Speed in ALL Survivor ACTIONS (includes vaulting wiggling ect.) and a notification every 60/50/40 seconds when the killer is within 40 meters

Pride and Joy - Your humanity and love for others is what keeps you apart from “them”. When in dying or hooked status, you give all other survivors a global speed boost of 12% (OP?) to sabotaging, healing, and repairing. If you die, the boost is permanent. Killer is aware perk.

All Perks are subject to suggestions and ideas.

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

From her appearance, she gives me the vibe of a trickster, that takes care of them self, and is generally a nice person (David could be considered a trickster type, but he’s characterized as an ass), that likes to cause little conflicts for fun, but nothing serious, so I’ll do Perks on that.

No stranger to Danger - You’ve had your part in someone dangerous activities, this is no different. When within the killers heartbeat radius, action is speed is increased by 25 (I don’t know?) percent.

Rough Times - As survivors die/disconnect a determination to prevail keeps you going. Per survivor dead/DC, you gain 1% Speed, 3% Speed in ALL Survivor ACTIONS (includes vaulting wiggling ect.) and a notification every 60/50/40 seconds when the killer is within 40 meters

Pride and Joy - Your humanity and love for others is what keeps you apart from “them”. When in dying or hooked status, you give all other survivors a global speed boost of 12% (OP?) to sabotaging, healing, and repairing. If you die, the boost is permanent. Killer is aware perk.

All Perks are subject to suggestions and ideas.

I really love these perks and kinda want them alone in the game the characters a bonus I don’t think 12% op but I feel that it would cause people not to save you if you are on the hook because you’re giving them a boost but I would like it if it were either when injured but I like these ideas 
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    So I was wondering what clothes this survivor could wear like hoodies,tops,etc any ideas?
  • jester
    jester Member Posts: 31
    Options

I love the idea of her being a "trickster". Here are my perk ideas!!

Decoy - You have more than a few tricks up your sleeve. During a chase, when close to a vault location, press the "activate ability" button to trigger a false notification. This effect can be activated every 40/35/30 seconds.

Bait-and-Switch - You put yourself in harms way so that others can push on. When unhooking a survivor in the killer's terror radius, the unhooked survivor receives a speed boost and leaves no scratch marks for 4/5/6 seconds. However, you receive a penalty to your speed for 2/3/4 seconds or until you receive a hit from the killer.

Redirect - Retrace your steps to throw them off your scent. While sprinting, press the "activate ability" button to scramble your scratch marks- making you much harder to track. This effect can be activated every 60/55/50 seconds.

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    jester said:

I love the idea of her being a "trickster". Here are my perk ideas!!

Decoy - You have more than a few tricks up your sleeve. During a chase, when close to a vault location, press the "activate ability" button to trigger a false notification. This effect can be activated every 40/35/30 seconds.

Bait-and-Switch - You put yourself in harms way so that others can push on. When unhooking a survivor in the killer's terror radius, the unhooked survivor receives a speed boost and leaves no scratch marks for 4/5/6 seconds. However, you receive a penalty to your speed for 2/3/4 seconds or until you receive a hit from the killer.

Redirect - Retrace your steps to throw them off your scent. While sprinting, press the "activate ability" button to scramble your scratch marks- making you much harder to track. This effect can be activated every 60/55/50 seconds.

Ooo I like the idea of her being a helper and a trickster good perk ideas 
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    I was think of doing more sketches on clothing options any ideas?
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    I’m thinking kind of tracksuits but I don’t think it’s original and reminds me of meg so maybe summer type clothes or hoodie and shorts
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Like this
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Maybe a few piercings and a new face?
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Now that the survivor overall kind of look is almost good how about a killer concept to go along with it?
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    Now that the survivor overall kind of look is almost good how about a killer concept to go along with it?
    Go for it :)
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    Options

Ahm, writing time. Anybody who wishes to create personas, please tell me and I will whip you up a nice lore.

So she's a trickster, ey?

SAOIRSE O’DONELL

Lore: Saoirse grew up in streets filled with sketchy business. Being alone was never a problem, for she saw others as dead weight. At the age of 6, she knew how to lock pick. At 10, she could swindle merchants and civilians alike. At 16, she ran an alley card cafe. With the years coming and going, she softened up. Being alone took its toll, and she craved allies and companions. So she decided to change her perception of the worlds. She now wanted to create a sanctuary for others. What got her popular was her arduous interaction with the guests. Many times, she joined the games on the tables, would teach the 'suckers' , as she referred to them, would help with debts. She became known as O'Mama, due to her kind hearted, yet strict attitude.
    Life wasn't easy, yet it was rewarding. Until she Locked eyes with The Head of the Snake.
    A rather Infamous mafia raided her cafe, leaving her broke, and broken. Many of the 'suckers' fell victim to the Head of the Snake.
    she tried many times to reopen a cafe. But for naught, for they always found their way to wreak havoc upon her fortune.
    She had to give up and run into the woods, as the Head of the snake started to get blood thirsty.
    No one saw her again. And she now faces fangs by far worse than that of the Mafia boss.

• ACoolName
    Options

Now for killer concept.
    I think it's best to get a new evil out to play.

Name : Aragon Fernitch

Killer name : The Horrendous

Lore: Aragon Fernitch was a master craftsman. Be it wood, rock, marble, iron, glass, anything would be turned to a master piece by his hands. Though arts do not feed bread. People enjoyed looking, yet never buying. His shop was once filled with hopes of smiling clients, discounts, special orders and what not. But these dreams could only be crafted in dreams.
    Things only grew worse. A mistake happened, at some point in the middle of a master peice Aragon thought would bring life to his store. Fire broke out. And he lost his face.
    He had to earn a living. Sold his art on streets. Yet with a mask on, people never trusted him. Let alone look at him.
    Eventually, he broke. He broke all his art, just as badly as his mind was broken.
    An old man was walking as Aragon was throwing his fit. The poor soul was attacked viciously with the the hammer and nails. One to his right eyes. One right through his wide open mouth.
    Aragon saw ugliness in this "art". Yet li,e every artist, he has to "express" himself.
    No one saw the masked beggar again, crying on the streets behind his mask.

Weapon : the Hammer and Large Nail. Hitting animation would be stabbing with the nail, then as recovery animation, Aragon hitting the nail with his hammer, recalling his work.

Abilities: Don The Mask : you can put diffrent masks togain diffrent abilities :
    1. Mahogany mask: you recover faster from missed attacks by 40%. Successful attacks by 30%.
    2. Mikado mask : action / breaking speed is increased by 30%
    3. Lapis mask : terror radius down to 16 meters
    4. Xanadu mask : hook progression is increased by 25%. Healing speed is reduced for all survivors by 50% percent.

Appearance : an old man with white hair and and crafting apron, bloodied by his victims' blood. His right arm is covered with bits of clay, stuck as they have hardened.
    The first mask is that of a crying man.
    The second mask is that of a laughing man.
    The third mask is featureless, only having one slightly large hole i the middle.
    The last mask is that of a snake, baring its fangs.

Perks : Minor details : tedious work is detailed work. You pay attention to the slightest imperfections. Any good skill check when healing or sabotaging grants you a token. Every 2 tokens grant you 1/2/3 percent action speed. ( so to hit and leave. Hit and leave. Hit and boom He's a monster)

Strike While The Iron is Hot : You know when the steel needs a strike. When carrying a survivor, your hits cause survivors to suffer from the mangled effect for 60/70/80 seconds. (For all you body blockers haters)

Abstract art : you draw from their blood the purest of art.
    Gain a stackable bonus of 5% blood points in all categories for each hit. The shrvivor must be sacrificed to gain his stacks. ( BP. Gotta enjoy the sweet sound of the blood web+ makes the killer give second chances and not tunnel until a survivor is on last hook which happens by default so no extra tunnel incentives)

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    ACoolName said:

Now for killer concept.
    I think it's best to get a new evil out to play.

Name : Aragon Fernitch

Killer name : The Horrendous

Lore: Aragon Fernitch was a master craftsman. Be it wood, rock, marble, iron, glass, anything would be turned to a master piece by his hands. Though arts do not feed bread. People enjoyed looking, yet never buying. His shop was once filled with hopes of smiling clients, discounts, special orders and what not. But these dreams could only be crafted in dreams.
    Things only grew worse. A mistake happened, at some point in the middle of a master peice Aragon thought would bring life to his store. Fire broke out. And he lost his face.
    He had to earn a living. Sold his art on streets. Yet with a mask on, people never trusted him. Let alone look at him.
    Eventually, he broke. He broke all his art, just as badly as his mind was broken.
    An old man was walking as Aragon was throwing his fit. The poor soul was attacked viciously with the the hammer and nails. One to his right eyes. One right through his wide open mouth.
    Aragon saw ugliness in this "art". Yet li,e every artist, he has to "express" himself.
    No one saw the masked beggar again, crying on the streets behind his mask.

Weapon : the Hammer and Large Nail. Hitting animation would be stabbing with the nail, then as recovery animation, Aragon hitting the nail with his hammer, recalling his work.

Abilities: Don The Mask : you can put diffrent masks togain diffrent abilities :
    1. Mahogany mask: you recover faster from missed attacks by 40%. Successful attacks by 30%.
    2. Mikado mask : action / breaking speed is increased by 30%
    3. Lapis mask : terror radius down to 16 meters
    4. Xanadu mask : hook progression is increased by 25%. Healing speed is reduced for all survivors by 50% percent.

Appearance : an old man with white hair and and crafting apron, bloodied by his victims' blood. His right arm is covered with bits of clay, stuck as they have hardened.
    The third mask is featureless, only having one slightly large hole i the middle.

Perks : Minor details : tedious work is detailed work. You pay attention to the slightest imperfections. Any good skill check when healing or sabotaging grants you a token. Every 2 tokens grant you 1/2/3 percent action speed. ( so to hit and leave. Hit and leave. Hit and boom He's a monster)

Strike While The Iron is Hot : You know when the steel needs a strike. When carrying a survivor, your hits cause survivors to suffer from the mangled effect for 60/70/80 seconds. (For all you body blockers haters)

Abstract art : you draw from their blood the purest of art.
    Gain a stackable bonus of 5% blood points in all categories for each hit. The shrvivor must be sacrificed to gain his stacks. ( BP. Gotta enjoy the sweet sound of the blood web+ makes the killer give second chances and not tunnel until a survivor is on last hook which happens by default so no extra tunnel incentives)

I like both of your ideas especially the killer but we don’t really have a mafia in Ireland maybe instead of mafia a gang would be better same hand of the snake but different than mafia like gang lord and stuff I would also like to hear your idea for the look of the killer to give me a picture so I can draw a rough sketch 
  • ACoolName
    Options

@deadbydaylightfan

• ACoolName
    Options

Mahogany is dark red
    Xanadu is greyish green
    Lapis is deep blue
    Mikado is orangey yellow

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Really rough sketch
  • ACoolName
    Options
    Yeah that's about it. Only his hair is long and messier. And youz guts sum noice talentz m8. It would take me a full year to just get the motivation to draw him! 
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    ACoolName said:
    Yeah that's about it. Only his hair is long and messier. And youz guts sum noice talentz m8. It would take me a full year to just get the motivation to draw him! 
    Yeah it’s really rough I think it looks too cartoony so I’m going to go for more of a thin type body to make him not look like a trapper rip-off 😅
  • ACoolName
    Options

That would be the best course of action.
    Plz do and send em fast cuz this got me excited.

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    ACoolName said:

I just started I’m thinking thin like joker and tall what’s his weapon?
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Mask option 1
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Mask 2
  • deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    Option 3 (id like this to be earned in someway or purchasable in the cosmetic store through gameplay not just a micro-transaction 
  • ACoolName
    Options

dude...........das way too cool
    it really resembles the way i imagined it would be

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    ACoolName said:

dude...........das way too cool
    it really resembles the way i imagined it would be

No bother I want this idea to be made from others ideas and your one was cool and interesting so I picked so far do good
  • ACoolName
    Options

@deadbydaylightfan said:
    ACoolName said:

a hammer and a large nail
    the nail can be replaced by a chisil

• deadbydaylightfan
    Options
    ACoolName said:

@deadbydaylightfan said:
    ACoolName said:

a hammer and a large nail
    the nail can be replaced by a chisil

Good to know I have a rough sketch of his full torso but an empty hand thanks 😂