We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Periodically cannot hook survivors.

Options
rexydon
rexydon Member Posts: 42

After logging into a match on the PS4 and downing a survivor there are random times where I am in front of the hook and after pressing R1 it will fill the hook meter about 1cm then stop the action. There is no other survivors around (Aka no one is blocking the hook). Sometimes if I walk away where the hook option goes away and then walk back it will work, usually droping the survivor and then picking them back will also allow me to hook. This has happened with multiple killers.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• VivianHaight
    VivianHaight Member Posts: 2
    Options

This is a major issue for me on ps4. I’ve actually dropped two ranks because I have to try dropping the survivor after being unable to hook them and when I pick them back up again they wiggle out. This happened 5 times in one match no more than 10 minutes ago and really makes me not want to bother playing this game anymore.