We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Phasing Thru Pallet Bug

Options

I was playing Badham Preschool earlier on Switch platform, using the Doctor. I was chasing a survivor down in the preschool hell basement and the surv dropped a pallet. I wasnt stunned by it. I went to break the pallet and there was a n issue similar jerking motion that is found in the recent hooking/vaulting bugs.

Anyways, instead if breaking the pallet, the Doctor just phased thru it and the pallet remained unbroken. I was able to phase thru the pallet by tapping the trigger command multiple times which manipulates the jerking motion i guess and pushed me thru a solid object

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated