We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bloodpoint Bug (since 4.1.0)

Options

So, I'm getting slowly annoyed.

Since the Game got updated to 4.1.0, my Bloodpoints screwed up. It began with the Reward/Excuse with the 444.444 Bloodpoints, which I never received (maybe because i directly joined trough Steam-Chat and skipped the Main Menu).

BUT then (after i contact Support) it gets ridicolously - I started the Game, openend a Lobby or joined someone and saw i had over -33 Million BPs... must have been about -34 Millions because im at 1 Million according to Endgame-Scoreboard.

After I used some Codes I got down to -32 555 555 but I can't earn some with playing normally or even spend them.

I'm just a bit sad because I'm waiting over a month since the last Reply from the Support.

I hope someone can calm me down, because it's getting hard to play without leveling and waiting for respond.. someone recently said "just make a new Account" but I'm playing since Early Access and paid enough, so that's not a choice for me lol.

Greets..