Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you think adding a match history feature would be great?

guest602
guest602 Member Posts: 149

Do you think adding a match history feature would be great? 54 votes

yes
92%
SnakeSound222AdelooBlueberryRescultirguest602TapeKnotMegMain98Fog_KingSkeletalElitethen4321Boosted_DwightMrPenguinTaigalazerlightAvilgus_ColeZ_DetailedDetrimentArcticWolfkaratinac97anonymous31337 50 votes
no
7%
PlantCollectorSlashstreetboyHEX_MalusGreyTheButcher6641 4 votes

Comments

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 815

What is a Match history feature? A replay function for the latest matches? Or Player statistics?

• Slashstreetboy
    Slashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,811
    no

While the idea is neat, we´re still talking DBD. So much RNG in every aspect....

I´d be for it if it weren´t for newer players. They have weeks/months of getting slaughtered, moried, tbagged etc ahead of them.

If they would check and see they Killed 2 survivors in 10 matches for example, having this set in stone would be very disheartening I imagine.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    edited September 2020
    yes

Yes with some other informations like:

-x/x used palett/chest/totems/item.

-The game duration.

-Total number of hook/unhook/hit/protection hit/sabotage.

-The best survivor in chase / doing generator lul/ altruism.

-Number related to the killer's power, exemple ( Successful/missed hatchet for Huntress, disarmed/successful traps for Trapper...) The unofficial leaderboard can already track those informations.

• _ColeZ_
    _ColeZ_ Member Posts: 46
    yes

Personally I would like to have some stats included that would show in depth how much as a killer I was away from getting a certain rank or medal quality. Improving in DbD especially as killer imo requires a lot of trial and error where as survivor you could potentially never encounter the killer or be carried by other survivors.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    yes

definitly would love to see that !

Or maybe in the scoreboard like you can check each survivor to know who did nothing and who did everything ? (like who to thx for avoiding NOED and who to blame for dying while they crouched in a corner :P)

• TheButcher6641
    TheButcher6641 Member Posts: 252
    no

I'm not against the idea but I think it would more useful to have a stats feature instead such as how many hooks, kills, escapes and so on ...

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    yes

I've been wanting this for a long time. I'd like to rewatch the match or see the statistic from it. Heck even just a clock at the top to see how long the match was would be nice.

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353
    yes

...that's literally what a match history is... it's the same thing.. and if not, with a history, a ((total X action done)) is included at the end for each action...

• TheButcher6641
    no

Match history is more like whether or not you have won/lost and stats is more detailed such as hooks, skills checks, escapes, rescues and so on .

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157
    yes

Think more so a stats history would be nice, have it be private like the rift not public. Be nice to see how many totems I've cleansed or how many times I've grabbed a survivor. Would also help with achievements.

• lazerlight
    lazerlight Member Posts: 353
    yes

??? What? A match history is literally what you are describing as a detailed list of the actions performed during the match being displayed in the post match screen. Why would HISTORY refer to a "you won/lost" screen??? That's not a match history. And if what you are referring to is a "match replay", in which you are shown the entire match from beginning to end, that is a "Match Replay", not a match History.

• HEX_MalusGrey
    HEX_MalusGrey Member Posts: 231
    no

Nope.

I want to forget about bad matches and not have them tattoed all over me.

• TheButcher6641
    no

Ok then. You don't need to get frustrated when I simply voiced what I thought he meant.