We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

In-Game Sponsoring

Options
tariousx
tariousx Member Posts: 156

So I got this idea, hear me out.

Tournaments increasing in popularity brings about golden opportunities!

BHVR should seek out sponsors for our Survivor hardware! 0 Mind game pallets smashing Killers in the teeth? Let's get a replay of that brought to you by Home Depot! Sponsors added to the pallet to show that logo front and center during a pallet stun! Un-safe pallets, brought to you by Wal-Mart! Sabotage save? "Oooh, and that hook is no match for a 32 charge Craftsmen set!"

This would inadvertently cause BHVR to have to nerf Spirit Fury as it would not be in the Sponsors best interest to have their product destroyed instantly before it does its job though. Sorry Killers.

Eventually, we could have survivors in matching Nascar style outfits branded with the finest hardware sponsors and BHVR would be rolling in that sweet money!

Ehhhhhh, I've not had my coffee yet...