If You Could Make 3 Changes To This Game, What Would They Be?

2»

Comments

• Buttercake
    Buttercake Member Posts: 1,652

Everytime you make 1,000,000 BP you get gifted 1,000,000 BP instantly. No cakes or double point events. You just automatically get your points doubled every 1,000,000. Yay...the grind has been reduced. 😄

• MusicNerd_TC
    MusicNerd_TC Member Posts: 3,099

1: Remove dead hard

2: Give spirit old Freddy-type illusions for more counterplay.

3: Optimise console.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

That’s up to the devs

...I’m jus in it for the marshmallows😋

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    1. Shrine of Secrets now does 4 Teachables per class (Survivor & Killer) per day, and Perks that showed up in the SoS at any time the last 7 days can't appear again until those 7 days are up.
    2. Wraith's "The Serpent" - Soot is remade to now grant you more movement speed during the finished-uncloaking phase.
    3. Hex: Devour Hope's 2-Token reward is removed, and if it reaches 8 Tokens, it kills every Survivor with that EndGame Collapse animation...
  • Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
  • TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871
    1. Remove the Hatch
    2. Mori can only be performed after the second hook phase
    3. Less Pallets in each map

Reasoning;

The Hatch was introduced when players were taking the game hostage by hiding instead of performing the objective, which forced the Killer to either disconnect, or afk. Allowing the players to win for free. BHVR responded to players taking the game hostage, by giving them a free win mechanic.

The Mori was only implemented into the game so that Killer's could have a unique way to kill survivors that didn't involve just putting them on a hook. It doesn't make sense then that would deny survivors an entire hook phase (chance). Survivors who have been hooked twice, experienced the second hook phase should be the only time that Mori could be an option.

One survivor should not be able to loop a killer for longer than 40-80 seconds. Pallets should be a resource taught to be conserved, not used frivolously.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

Remove ds

Remove claudette

Replace every killers stun noise with pigs stun noise

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476
    1. increase the frequency of perk balancing to spice up the meta more than once a Gregorian year
    2. make map changes to make maps more fun/interesting without being frustraiting/easy wins for either side like remove a window on crotus penn or remove ormond
    3. Change the perk system to be point based so you could choose between 4 strong perks or 8 niche perks or anything inbetween
  • Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

I'd only change one thing. I'd be banned from playing it.

• thepyramidhead
    thepyramidhead Member Posts: 59
    edited September 2020

1: make game more scary

2: add a game health chapter (fix bugs and balance)

3: give more killers rework, like leatherface and hillbilly.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
    NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260

Reduce gen times by a little (they can take forever)

Add in an early game mechanic (pretty sure that's already happening, hopefully)

Tweak some of the earlier perks (some of them have 0 use atm)

• Pawcelot
    Pawcelot Member Posts: 985
    1. Add bots to replace DC'd players.
    2. Operation Health update.
    3. Add an early game event of the EGC to help Killers early on.
  • Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227

Whatever makes it so that even with crossplay enabled, I don't have to sit in queue for ten minutes.

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568
    1. Bring back Pig's roar spammng in ambush mode.
    2. Remove bloodpoint cap
    3. Temporary ban those who suicide on first hook. This guys don't realise they are exhausted and they need a cooldown unti they ready to play without ruining game to everyone else.
  • kaeru

It is not scary since we know what's going on. If we remove red stain and terror radius it's gonna be scary for first couple of hours but then it just become annoying. Also jumpscares could make this game scary but this is cheap way and it become annoying as stepping into hag's trap. Add random creepy designed ghosts in fog may help but we gonna get used to it eventually. Make game darker gonna help to blend more than make it scary. It would be legit if darkness was dangerous like if you hide too much entity will slow you down for 30 sec and this debuff also go off if killer hit you. But at current state it just would help to survivors.

What is your suggestion to make game scary exactly?

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

I was just thinking about this!

Essentially, make the game darker and reduce terror radius on killers. To compensate, provide survivors with temporary invulnerability baseline while unhooking/after being unhooked before 3 gens are down.

• kaeru

I don't know about Invulnerability. It will bring confidence which is opposite of scary.

• SloppyKnockout
    SloppyKnockout Member Posts: 1,505

I see a lot of "limit SWFs" and "remove moris/keys" etc.

Imagine thinking those are the biggest issues this game has that need correcting. OOF.

No wonder the devs priorities are messed up. Because the community's priorities as in the crapper as well.

• ArthurDent
    ArthurDent Member Posts: 44

I have one. When looping after 3? Loops the killer gets steadily faster until the loop is broken or killer attacks

• ArthurDent
    ArthurDent Member Posts: 44

Some vaultable windows have glass that smashes as you jump through

• PayneMacLeod
    PayneMacLeod Member Posts: 81

Find a way to eliminate SWF.

Make looping next to impossible.

Matchmaking based on char levels, instead of rank.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,820
    1. SWF lets you play with one friend and enter public matches as a pair, not a group of three or four people.
    2. Game health chapter, as we're calling it.
    3. A matchmaking system that creates balanced matches most of the time.
  • nursewannabe
    nursewannabe Member Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2020

Delete spirit, legion and indoor maps

• Xzan
    Xzan Member Posts: 907
    1. Game Health/Balance
    2. SWF Indicator during lobby.
    3. More game modes (Last Survivor Standing, Explorer Mode etc.)
  • TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    1. Make maps fair and resized
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Help Wraith and Trapper not be so dependent on addons

I'd say key and moris should be fixed too but I'd chose these 3 things over that cause those things annoy me more.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    • balance Moris & Keys
    • rework unfair maps (such as Ormond or Haddonfield)
    • further fight scummy tactics (such as tunneling, camping, genrushing, suiciding on hooks / DCing)
  • Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    1. Delete DS and Noed to shut half the community up
    2. Rework or remove keys and moris (and iri heads)
    3. Make Trapper drink some butter beer while he looks for his traps :3
  • ThePolice
    ThePolice Member Posts: 801
    1. remove the ability for the killer to hit a survivor while they’re on a hook, it’s super annoying for auto aim to just hit the hooked survivor instead of the unhooker
    2. Fix ghost face revealing
    3. buff bad perks (i.e monsterous shrine, slippery meat up the ante)
  • Nyphia
    Nyphia Member Posts: 49

1. Hit validation

2. MMR

3. Bots Who take the role of an dced person.