OK, NOW IM PISSED

Ok but I'm normally not the kind of person to do this kind of stuff but it's got to me.

I've been experiencing multiple frame drops, stutters and rubber banding on killer since the release of blight. After the hot fix, nothing happened. I have tried to be calm and look for help. One of your mods helped me fix this issue, or at least I thought. After I got helped I was no longer getting rubber banding and stuttering, but the fps drops still persists. Sure I have a crappy pc. But at least it ran the game damn find until blight. Don't get me wrong I love this game but sometimes I find things blatant.

I've met multiple of other players in game with the same issue and only a few here on the forums. I find it so stressing when I see a squad of baby survs defeat me all because of frame drops. Each time not even a kill sometimes not even a hook! Not that rank matters, but from 1 to 8 is pretty big! I just hate the feeling of facing more inexperienced survivors who stomp me because of crappy fps drops, sure that sometimes even with the low fps drops I might make the wrong choices. But if only I could count how many times I could of won from a actual game without fps drops getting in my way.

At this point I don't even want to play killer as it ruins fun. What the heck, even a kill or two will please me! Sure survivor works but I do t want to play it all the time. Not to mention how it stacks onto of the games ring hating me giving me the worst maps for every killer i choose. But that's a different topic. And no i will not go toxic and get up to the higher ranks, using Morris and crap. All because I'm having a bad experience doesn't mean others have to have the same fate.

Please it draining my fun. Can you please BHVR announce a fix or at least announce what systems are not compatible because that's all I want to know. Why and what's going to happen?!. Do I need a new pc or is it on your end.

Please no arguments aswell I'm not in the mood, I won't be able to respond straight away im taking a break from technology all together.

Also if any of you are experiencing this please do say, this let me no if it's actually common or not, or my fault. if you have a fix please tell me.

Thank you for using your time to read this.

Comments